Volunteer Falcons Baseball

Pitcher99

Yeah, the Cheifs have not had a very successful season.. Giving the Falcons a close call nearly 3 weeks ago is about the highlight of the season(ouch) and made the Kingsport Times News Top Sports story for the day...imagine that falcon fans. Well, Cheifs, football season is not far off and that means Victory against Volunteer...almost all the time.

See you in the Church Hill Gazette... once a week...

825653150[/snapback]

Artie, anyone who puts any faith in what the "unbiased" Kingsports Times says is an idiot anyway. And , why do you insist on bringing up football in this thread? See, a football is brown and oblong, a baseball is round and white with little red stitches. Baseball is played on a diamond, football on a 100 yard long field. But I guess from your vantage point in the chess club and the audio/visual club, it probably was hard to tell.

BTW, I'm still waiting for you to come to one of our home games so we can "chat".

Better hurry though, only a few home games left.

Edited by Falconbaseballbacker

• Replies 398
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Artie, anyone who puts any faith in what the "unbiased" Kingsports Times says is an idiot anyway. And , why do you insist on bringing up football in this thread? See, a football is brown and oblong, a baseball is round and white with little red stitches. Baseball is played on a diamond, football on a 100 yard long field. But I guess from your vantage point in the chess club and the audio/visual club, it probably was hard to tell.

BTW, I'm still waiting for you to come to one of our home games so we can "chat".

Better hurry though, only a few home games left.

825653163[/snapback]

I visited Volunteer one time in a basketball game against the Chiefs. I was amazed at the "Mirror" image of the two schools. The only difference I saw were the paint colors

2 Huge wins today. 1st game was 10-0 in 6 innings i think the student body was pretty impressed and the people that stayed after the 1st game didnt get disappointed we won 14-4 in 5 innings. All around 2 great games played by us. We hit the ball all over the place and made the plays on D. Great team effort and Rob and Justo pitched great as usual. Big game tomorrow vs Cherokee lets go gettem!!!