Westmoreland's 3 year home win streak ended.

Catalyst

hey TD83 you have way to much time on your hands!!

825571150[/snapback]

Yeah I know.....Clean the house and Type on Coach T and eat that's about my day now since the JOB went bye-bye a few weeks ago.

Oh yeah you're right that's what Westmoreland and Clay have in common....They BOTH lost to RBS (Twice)!!!! :lol::D:D

Plus you all are just helping prove my point:

Westmoreland 0-2 in last 2 games....look at this:

Clay Co. (not counting FRA forfeit) 2-7 in last 9 games)

RBS (16-12), FCS (12-11), MONTEREY (19-7), JACKSON CO (17-10), PICKETT CO (8-19), HSHS (4-19), DAVIDSON ACAD (21-2), CLARKRANGE (18-8), SMITH CO (20-10)

Westmoreland 7-2 in last 9 games:

MCHS (9-11), GORDONSVILLE (21-6), MJCA (1-19), VAN BUREN (10-17), PORTLAND (10-11), GHS (21-6), F.C BOYD (0-16), MCHS (9-4), RBS (16-12)

Will just have to wait for the region to see which #'s mean more!!!!! :D

Edited by TopDawg83

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yea tell me about it. But what is it about RBS...in my opinion, they aren't THAT good. Westmoreland went to RBS and beat them by 20+. Maybe I should start a "RBS 2005 State Champs" thread. :lol:

825571327[/snapback]

OOOOHHHH NOOOOO!!!! Please don't....Every other post would be from Larry himself telling how he deserves being State Champ because he beat us BOTH (Twice)..... :D:D:D

RBS makes WHS not play 2 our potential and very sloppy. It sure ain't becuase of Larry White.WHS is better in my opinion than RBS we just play like crap against them.It's almost like o we play RBS 2nite lets let them hang around and make a game out of it, but when we do play our game we beat them by 15-20.As 4 Clay Co. goes we will more than likely meet up with yall or Clarkrange just depends.We can match up with u guys that is if they start playing like they no how 2. If they don't it could be 1 and done I hope not but who knows....time will tell.

Edited by cole21

cant speak for westmoreland but clay co should not lose to rbs! but clay dosent play to their strength which is the post players they have in megan and polly

825571361[/snapback]

I agree the inside game should be the strenght of this team but these girls need to work harder at posting up and play like they want the ball. they could be the two best post in 7A.

RBS makes WHS not play 2 our potential and very sloppy. It sure ain't becuase of Larry White.WHS is better in my opinion than RBS we just play like crap against them.It's almost like o we play RBS 2nite lets let them hang around and make a game out of it, but when we do play our game we beat them by 15-20.As 4 Clay Co. goes we will more than likely meet up with yall or Clarkrange just depends.We can match up with u guys that is if they start playing like they no how 2. If they don't it could be 1 and done I hope not but who knows....time will tell.

825571390[/snapback]

Play like crap,could the defense have anything to do with that c,mon give the RBS girls some credit.

No I agree I give RBS credit 4 coming in and handing WHS a loss on their home floor along with FCS 2nite.But I will say that we had them beat and in the 4th quarter RBS showed up and hit their shots down the road.So yea I do give RBS credit but I'm still gonna back my girls up from WHS just like u r RBS.

Yes FCS did beat WHS.#55 for FCS only missed 1 or 2 3's she was lightin em up. I think she out 5-6 .They beat us on the press a couple of times 2 and got some easy lay ups as the result.WHS is in a slump right now some come @ the beginning ,middle,but theirs is coming now which isnt the best time with tournaments right around the corner. But they are still #1 in the district standings. The score was 52-46. The girls are just in a lull right now amd i hope they get out of it soon.