New transfer to Clay County

UCSportsFan

Yesterday freshman sensation Isaac Tooley transferred to Clay County high school. He is by far the best freshman in this area and will be very hard to defend. Clay County should be unstoppable with him next year. I have seen him play and the kid takes off from about the foul line and puts his arm inside the basket, but he is not just about dunking, he is a very polished player that can hit the three if you back off and when you try to defend him too close he'll blow by you and he can absolutely finish in traffic with a dunk. He will fit in nicely with Clay County's juniors. He is 6'3 and is so quick and fast. You put him in their along with all the seniors that Clay will have next year (a healthy Bobby Knight, Dustin Rich, Jon Godwin, Saylor Walden, Casey Ferrel, Tyler Kerr, Jake Hewitt) and if they don't go to the state it will be their own fault. He will be playing for me this summer on Clay County's AAU team, so he will be able to get used to everyone, should be a great year ahead. thumb

Edited by devilfanatic

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As much as i don't want to see consolidation, i would love to see smith and mclerran from hs go there next year also to definitly complete a state winning team. Cuz as dirty as some of the politics in hs basketball is they aren't goin to be sucessful there. but i have also talked to them and both say even with consolidation they wouldn't play for a celina team so i guess it will never happen and they will just have to hope for second in the district next year. (doubtful) ....... if anyone wants to join me in telling them they would be better off there go ahead i know they read this.