11a softball

SoFtBaLLeR10

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest diamond fan
Forrest is top dog til someone knocks them off.  They have won to many games over the years with a very disciplined approach to count them out.  Plus, they are not fooling me, they still have more talent than most.  Richland and Cornersville could do it, but will have to prove they can consistently beat Forrest.  Cascade is returning the talent to compete.  Not sure about Huntland or Culleoka, they have done well in recent years, but I don't know what they have.  Community is excited about a new coach.  Eagleville will continue to struggle.  Moore County could be very dangerous if they develop some pitching.  They play great defense and hit the ball as well as anybody.

Forrest should steamroll thru that new district next year.  If I'm not mistaken, either F.C. Boyd or VanBuren doesn't even have a softball team.  Hopefully they can keep some of the old rivalry games with Culleoka, Richland, and Cornersville.  The other new district should be very competitive with CA and all of the teams except Santa Fe having fair to better teams in the recent past.

825578826[/snapback]

Agreed. Forrest will easily win this district. One reason. They know how to win and expect to win. Cornersville may be second. I predict Richland third.

I think Richland is going to have a good team.even though we have lost 2 really good pitchers and some good hitters,we have gained 2 really good pitchers and a lot of really good hitters,so don't be surprised if we are as good as we were last year. and Cornersville is going to be REALL good this year,they hardly lost anybody!! Good Luck to the D11A softball girls

• 3 weeks later...

Well after a close game with Cornersville, Forrest came back in the top of the 7th to pull out the win. So far it looks like these two teams will be fighting it out for the top spot. Forrest is a litlle banged up and Nicole Curtis played through the pain of a blister to pitch the whole game. The girls stepped up and never gave up. Hope to see all the girls back in the game soon. Would like to hear from people that have seen Cascade and Huntland this season. I think Richland is a better team than the scores with Cornersville and Forrest show, they should be better at the end of the season.

Forrest is top dog til someone knocks them off.  They have won to many games over the years with a very disciplined approach to count them out.  Plus, they are not fooling me, they still have more talent than most.  Richland and Cornersville could do it, but will have to prove they can consistently beat Forrest.  Cascade is returning the talent to compete.  Not sure about Huntland or Culleoka, they have done well in recent years, but I don't know what they have.  Community is excited about a new coach.  Eagleville will continue to struggle.  Moore County could be very dangerous if they develop some pitching.  They play great defense and hit the ball as well as anybody.

Forrest should steamroll thru that new district next year.  If I'm not mistaken, either F.C. Boyd or VanBuren doesn't even have a softball team.  Hopefully they can keep some of the old rivalry games with Culleoka, Richland, and Cornersville.  The other new district should be very competitive with CA and all of the teams except Santa Fe having fair to better teams in the recent past.

825578826[/snapback]

Santa Fe didn't even have a softball team last year. Their girls played with Spring Hill.