Middle TN..

sweety

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:D I wouldn't consider him one of the best is Middle TN... :D

825577604[/snapback]

He is good ,but he lacks basics.DEFENSE.When allons played Celina there point guard almost brought it back and won the game .Judah Akers for Algood did.Almost twice.They put Chase on both of them.I'm not bustin chase's chops on this one .He is good ,but he could be better.Chase does impress me with offense,though.

He is good ,but he lacks basics.DEFENSE.When allons played Celina there point guard almost brought it back and won the game .Judah Akers for Algood did.Almost twice.They put Chase on both of them.I'm not bustin chase's chops on this one .He is good ,but he could be better.Chase does impress me with offense,though.

825579689[/snapback]

Where will he attend High School?

825579689[/snapback]

:) When Allons played Celina they played a Zone Defence...Same thing with Algood except the second time when Allons played a Box-1 defence and put Kendall Melton on him...when Judah started to come back Dunn and Ramsey had already foulded out of the game...but i agree he good do better... thumb

;) Just wondering who is the best player in Middle TN....

825571499[/snapback]

Without question, Drew Kelly at Heritage Middle.(williamson co.)

6'6 Dunks with ease, runs like a deer, great hands. Got 46 in their opener this year, has had well over 30 several times, may have gotten another 40 a few nights ago. I saw this kid get 24 in the first quarter of a game, then played 2 more min. in the 3rd, ended up with 37. Teams put 3 guys on him and he still scores. Great FT shooter also, so you can't foul him. Will play for his dad at Centennnial next year. Watch out for this one.

Without question, Drew Kelly at Heritage Middle.(williamson co.)

6'6 Dunks with ease, runs like a deer, great hands. Got 46 in their opener this year, has had well over 30 several times, may have gotten another 40 a few nights ago. I saw this kid get 24 in the first quarter of a game, then played 2 more min.  in the 3rd, ended up with 37. Teams put 3 guys on him and he still scores. Great FT shooter also, so you can't foul him. Will play for his dad at Centennnial next year. Watch out for this one.

825581246[/snapback]

Impressive!What division is Heritage middle?

Chase Dunn-Allons...Seen him play a few times, the kid has it all.

Jake Patton- Tracy City.... An Explosive all around amazing player.

I am tired on ppl saying well this kid can dunk or whatever....Who cares Basketball is alot more than dunking a basketball. These two players can match up with anyone in the state.

• 11 months later...

Emanuel Andrews, Liberty. He'll be at Shelbyville next year. He can pick up were the twin dynamos leave off. He's playing in AA at James C. Haile.

Good to here from you FCJ. if you have not heard of Emmanuel Andrews its because he transfered from Detroit last year midway through the season. But if you show up at the James C. Haile You will leave there impressed with his balling skills. Since he has been at Liberty they have not lost a game in which he has played in!!!