Zion

bballntn32

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The biggest difference to me between CA and Zion in soccer is the fact that CA goes to practice focused and the team members all really want to win. CA is out practicing on days when they do not have to be practicing and their players show a real passion for the sport. Zion on the other hand has more trouble with even getting "some" players to show up for practice. If there were more students at Zion, the team would do well to have some cuts in order to facilitate an attitude change and allow the players who do want to succeed to accomplish their goals.

In my opinion Zion needs someone to step up and be a leader. When I played in years past we had some leaders on our teams and the record showed it. For the past two years no one has really stepped up to be a leader (I take the blame for this also). I believe that Zion definately does have the opportunity to succeed. The difference between success and mediocrity though is the work, effort and will that the team is willing to put in. Some people need to change their attitudes on the Zion team if they want to take it to the next level and be fair to their teamates and coaches. Seniors need to step up and provide an example for the younger guys, and if the seniors will not do it then someone else on the team needs to. I know that Zion has had a new coach every year for the past four years, but that is no excuse to not give it your all as a player. Granted, winning is not everything but why not just give it your best shot; that way there will be no regrets in the future when you look back on your soccer career. Encourage your teamates to challenge themselves and the team....BE A LEADER!!!!!

first off lcsoccer i didnt say anything to you or bout ur team so why u gave ur 2 sense i willnever kno but you cant be talkin trash now that yall lost mitch he was the one that kept yall on the same page....second off bigcenter i aint one of these kids with their head stuck up their butts talkin trash i was jus givin my honest opinion about zion since sumone asked but dont worry its ok bigcenter if ur gonna cry about it ill leave u alone id hate for u to cry any tears cuz if u aint careful ur such a baby ud prolly drown in your own tears good luck to all the teams

well the way i see it then if u already hate it i have nothing to lose dont worry if sum team came in my place and beat me up and down a field in front of my home crowd when i thought we had a chance i think i might get a lil upset and hate that school to dont worry i see where your comin from get off ur high horse cuz we gonna run over yall like a lil stampede comin thru

Hey guys,

If you want to learn more about Zion soccer check out this site:

http://dirtyscotsman.bravehost.com/index.html

It should give a little info. Also, please remember that this website is independent of Zion Christian Academy and is in no way affiliated with it. Let me know what you think. Thanks............

Edited by Eagle0419