Who had the best and worst fans?

rhythmdoc

It was decided last year that Baylor was the all time Champion!!! I feel we have a new title to decide worst individual trash talking wrestler..like the one that even made remarks to our cheerleaders(and his opponent) coming of the mat after not achieving the pin he predicted in the Chatt paper...

825576681[/snapback]

ID I am pretty sure he saidn nothing bad to the cheerleaders because if he did they probably wouldnt of talked to him.. I saw them talk to him a couple of different times and i was standing their once. I didnt see what happened after the match but i am pretty sure i heard you say something mean to Nick from the stands which he heard after assuming he said something bad. I am pretty sure you had some bad words in what you said becasue I heard one and Nick heard it too.. So whats worse Nick saying something or a dad saying bad words to him?

whoops

825580912[/snapback]

So fat 214 were ya just a little tipsy when ya heard me being the rudest fan or just when you were adding in your 2 cents worth??? X 2 ..brilliant work just brilliant!! Does this mean I will be seeded number one annoying fan for next years tournament??? Maybe I will have to sit in the Baylor section with my peers.

Edited by irishdad

So fat 214 were ya just a little tipsy when ya heard me being the rudest fan or just when you were adding in your 2 cents worth??? X 2 ..brilliant work just brilliant!! Does this mean I will be seeded number one annoying fan for next years tournament??? Maybe I will have to sit in the Baylor section with my peers.

825581869[/snapback]

Sit with the Baylor fan anytime you like. You'll be better able to see the Baylor wrestlers GET SOME!!!