Way to GO BRADLEY BEARS!

bradleybears2004

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Congratulations to Bradley and the Bradley coaches for taking an average team and turning them into state champions. Many people did not think Bradley would win the region at the start of the season. Everyone counted you out, but the hard work has paid off.

I would bet it is GREAT TO BE A BRADLEY BEAR once again.

Congratulations to the Bradley Bears! Senior wrestlers, Thanks for all your leadership! Congrats to Coach Laxton, Coach Smith and Coach Floyd and thanks for all that you do. Young Bears, I am really looking forward to the next few years!

Congratulations to all State Champions and State Placers.

Congratulations to Coach Laxton for winning the State and accomplishing your GOAL! You and your coaches did an outstanding job of bringing a very young team to the top. The Bears wrestled like champions this weekend and kept the streak alive of winning 5 striaght Traditional Tournaments and 7 of the last 8. I also need to give special thanks to Clarksville's coach Jeff Jordan for his "less than correct" prediction that was quoted in the Chattanooga FreePress...........it was nice bulletin board material.

Congratulations to Coach Laxton for winning the State and accomplishing your GOAL!  You and your coaches did an outstanding job of bringing a very young team to the top.  The Bears wrestled like champions this weekend and kept the streak alive of winning 5 striaght Traditional Tournaments and 7 of the last 8.    I also need to give special thanks to Clarksville's coach Jeff Jordan for his "less than correct" prediction that was quoted in the Chattanooga FreePress...........it was nice bulletin board material.

825574859[/snapback]

i missed that article how bad off was he?

mccrajos, I'll let you judge how bad off he was............................" I'm not sure it's a three man race anymore, and I think Bradley will be struggling to stay close by tomorrow." Clarksville coach Jeff Jordan said. "Bradley has some quality wrestlers, but Franklin has a lot of stars............"

thumb Congratulations BEAR WRESTLERS and Coaches!!! You did it again! Thank you for all the hard work. We know that Bradley does not just "happen" to win a State Championship consistantly! It starts with Sly and the youngest wrestlers in the wrestling room, all the way up through the BCHS Coaching staff and the Senior leaders on the team. Of course that continues with all the support of the fans and the entire community. Let's do it again next year!!!

Congratulations to Danny Coleman on his Championship and Outstanding Wrestler Award! thumb

mccrajos,  I'll let you judge how bad off he was............................" I'm not sure it's a three man race anymore, and I think Bradley will be struggling to stay close by tomorrow." Clarksville coach Jeff Jordan said.  "Bradley has some quality wrestlers, but Franklin has a lot of stars............"

825574921[/snapback]

I would take a team of quality wrestler over a lot of stars anyday!!!

Congrats Bradley Bears!!!!