Coach T

EJessenArmy

Coach T,

I must thank you for this internet website. I came to TN not knowing anything about the wrestling scene. Through this forum I've been able to listen and discuss everything neccessary to get a sense of familiarity with wrestlers, coaches, and fans/parents. I'm sure everyone who posts here with agree with me when I say thanks for the opportunity to be a part of this great forum and gateway to Tennessee wrestling.

SPC Eric Jessen

US Army

I was just curious as to why this forum gets closed down after the season.  It seems that it could still serve a great purpose throughout the year.  What better way for hundreds of people to stay connected and pull together to urge changes??

825579254[/snapback]

get a plus memembership and you can continue to post.

yeah, but not a lot of money.  12 bucks.

825579320[/snapback]

True. I was quite surprised at how inexpensive it is. About money, is it the cost of keeping the forum going or what? There are already benefits to being a + member. So, is it the cost to keep it up throughout the whole year? I know of several forums that don't make people pay. Just wondering. It is a good deal! <_<

True.  I was quite surprised at how inexpensive it is.  About money, is it the cost of keeping the forum going or what?  There are already benefits to being a + member.  So, is it the cost to keep it up throughout the whole year?  I know of several forums that don't make people pay.  Just wondering.  It is a good deal!  <_<

825579327[/snapback]

coachT question. But I believe he was puttting up his own money for quite some time and it just became too much to keep pulling from his own pay check. Nothing more deep than that I think.