My Beloved Irish 2005

irishdad

WOW!!!! You guys are hardcore. Looking forward to mixing it up in the future.

By the way, if anyone would like to discuss ummm wrestling. What do you think about the upcoming fresh/soph tourn. at FRHS. With the pressure of the regular season off could be some interesting matches.

God Bless the Irish

Irish proverb

"Coim hiad fearg fhear na foighde"

(Beware of the anger of a patient Man)

Edited by Eireannach go Bragh

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WOW!!!! You guys are hardcore. Looking forward to mixing it up in the future.

By the way, if anyone would like to discuss ummm wrestling. What do you think about the upcoming fresh/soph tourn. at FRHS. With the pressure of the regular season off could be some interesting matches.

God Bless the Irish

825583216[/snapback]

Come out and watch wrestling should begin by around 10a, several of the top freshman and sophomores will be there, also you never know who will surprise the top dogs.

We have 295 wrestlers now. See who they are at www.fiscusconsulting.com click on the link for the Tournament info and there is a link on that page.

Dear Ultimate Shemale,

Thanks for the endorsement...

825583114[/snapback]

shemale....you must be having a flashback from a past dating expierence....just curious..when you and the family are sitting around eating lucky charms telling each other how good you all are, do you bore them as much as you bore me with your stupidity? hopefully now that your little man has graduated hs you will be able to move on to bigger and better things(like finding someone who gives a crap about what you think)

ULTIMATE MALE

shemale....you must be having a flashback from a past dating expierence....just curious..when you and the family are sitting around eating lucky charms telling each other how good you all are, do you bore them as much as you bore me with your stupidity? hopefully now that your little man has graduated hs you will be able to move on to bigger and better things(like finding someone who gives a crap about what you think)

ULTIMATE MALE

825585352[/snapback]

haha i like this guy

ULTIMATE MALE

825585352[/snapback]

WHO'S YOUR DADDY AND WERE DOES HE WORK????? :unsure: