What has happened to HWT?

WReStlenFan

reuben128....I think 9:00 EST.  Our 275 wreslted Crosby that year at McCallie and it also went into double OT with Crosby winning.  It was also a tough match and our 275 went on to win GA. that year.

825577324[/snapback]

Ive only seen our heavy (charlie smith) stall against the union county kid, he is usually agressive and throws his opponent quick. if he had wrestled like he usually did i think he woulda beat the UC guy.

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

big guys gas out quicker than the little guys... that is alot more weight to throw around on the mat.... but, hvyweight matches are the most boring ones to watch at tournaments and in dual matches.... also, Crosby, Pennington, and the others mentioned were also beasts when it came to a muscle/fat ratio, Crosby was a solid 235 by the time the state tournament rolled around.... this is just my opinion but the only thing that I saw the UC hvy hit was a stand up, in the semis and the finals, the rest of the time it was a tug-of-war using a collar tie instead of a rope...

also, zeke, i saw charlie lay on his back catching his breathe longer than he spent wrestling in one of his matches at the tourney, what was the deal with that? and i know it wasn't blood time cuz he wouldn't have been laying on his back sucking wind if it was

that's it, i'm done, let the bashing of my post begin

Edited by iwillpicku

big guys gas out quicker than the little guys... that is alot more weight to throw around on the mat.... but, hvyweight matches are the most boring ones to watch at tournaments and in dual matches.... also, Crosby, Pennington, and the others mentioned were also beasts when it came to a muscle/fat ratio, Crosby was a solid 235 by the time the state tournament rolled around.... this is just my opinion but the only thing that I saw the UC hvy hit was a stand up, in the semis and the finals, the rest of the time it was a tug-of-war using a collar tie instead of a rope...

also, zeke, i saw charlie lay on his back catching his breathe longer than he spent wrestling in one of his matches at the tourney, what was the deal with that? and i know it wasn't blood time cuz he wouldn't have been laying on his back sucking wind if it was

that's it, i'm done, let the bashing of my post begin

825580176[/snapback]

not gonna bash, but i believe the only time charlie was winded was in the 3rd prd against the UC guy, he did it once in the 3rd when he almost teched that Lindow guy, but thats only because he had been running so many moves he wore himself out, he also had a broke nose (not sure if that has to do w/ anything) but it was hard for him to breathe and it kept getting hit least thats what he said anyway. sooo,...... yea