Allons T-N-T State Champs!

yuckamuck

Congrats Allons...I think this is the first time that both the girls and boys teams won the state in the same year....members of the All-State and Honorable Mention team were - Kendall Melton, Deven Ramsey, TJ Smith, Will Peterman, Chase Dunn, Chelsea Carr, Chelsey Brannum, Jaranda Dishman, Samantha Maya, and Shawna Hammock.

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Way to go Allons!!!!! Not only do they have all kinds of tallent, they have two great coaches! I want to comment on Chase Dunn. I know you will read this & I want you to listen. For the last 3 years I have heard people (other schools, mostly parents) talk about how you are a ball hog, you have a bad attitude, you think you are the stuff. I have seen first hand that you are an EXCELENT player!!!!! I don't think that you are a ball hog. Quite the opposite, I have seen you pass when you could have taken a shot. I have finally seen why everyone loves to see Chase Dunn... fall, miss a shot, or walk. It is envy, those people who cheer when you mess up... most of them wish that their kid was that good. Because it's those little errors that keep it real. You have tallent that is just boiling over. Don't get me wrong I not saying that you are "the whole team" but you are a key player & you will be @ LA also. All good atheletes are a little cocky.... that is what seperates them from everyone else. Don't let it get to you. Play your game! I can't over look the other guys. Allons had a great team! Devon Ramsey... with a little more speed, he will be AWESOME. Keep listening to Richard. I'm not sure if Wll Peterman & TJ Smith are in 8th grade but they are right up there. I know Kendall is in 7th grade but what a ball player! Congrats to Rickman, They also had a great year. Josh Huitt, Keifer Smith, Clint West, Justin Poston,& Jordan Everly from LMS. Great year Overton County!! McCoin is going to have his hands full next few years! He has all kinds of talent coming on....

Edited by HOGEYE21

Way to go Allons!!!!! Not only do they have all kinds of tallent, they have two great coaches! I want to comment on Chase Dunn. I know you will read this & I want you to listen. For the last 3 years I have heard people (other schools, mostly parents) talk about how you are a ball hog, you  have a bad attitude, you think you are the stuff. I have seen first hand that you are an EXCELENT player!!!!! I don't think that you are a ball hog. Quite the opposite, I have seen you  pass when you could have taken a shot. I have finally seen why everyone loves to see Chase Dunn... fall, miss a shot,  or walk. It is envy, those people who cheer when you mess up...  most of them wish that their kid was that good. Because it's those little errors that keep it real. You have tallent  that is just boiling over. Don't get me wrong I not saying that you are "the whole team" but you are a key player & you will be @ LA also. All good atheletes are a little cocky.... that is what seperates them from everyone else. Don't let it get to you. Play your game! I can't over look the other guys. Allons had a great team! Devon Ramsey... with a little more speed, he will be AWESOME.  Keep listening to Richard. I'm not sure if Wll Peterman & TJ Smith are in 8th grade but they are right up there. I know Kendall is in 7th grade but what a ball player! Congrats to Rickman, They also had a great year. Josh Huitt, Keifer Smith, Clint West, Justin Poston,& Jordan Everly from LMS. Great year Overton County!! McCoin is going to have his hands full next few years! He has all kinds of talent coming on....

825576820[/snapback]

What about Greg Walker?

Sorry, I can't remember everyones name & what grade they are in. Is he the Dark headed boy from Rickman?

825578744[/snapback]

Yes, he is #5 and started for Rickman. He wore an ankle brace. He had surgery sometime in July on his ankle.... What did you think of him?

Edited by MoneyHoney

Yes, he is #5 and started for Rickman. He wore an ankle brace. He had surgery sometime in July on his ankle.... What did you think of him?

825579963[/snapback]

OH,Yeah,he is pretty good.he started last year in the middle of the season.He has improved since the last time i saw him at at Springfield playing Tracy City"A LOT".I saw him play Goodpasture for 3A championship.thumbs up thumb