Hows Dekalb This Year

wilbur08

How many Station Camp Player were on Nashville Team? Two Three That is an all star team of Nashville. How many of your teammates made that team? How many players played travel soccer in the fall? That is not a measure of how good Station Camp or Livingston will be. See ya in two weeks.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How many Station Camp Player were on Nashville Team?  Two  Three  That is an all star team of Nashville.  How many of your teammates made that team?  How many players played travel soccer in the fall?  That is not a measure of how good Station Camp or Livingston will be.  See ya in two weeks.

825603831[/snapback]

I'm pretty sure all but 2 of our starters played club this fall and one of em just moved here from germany soo im pretty sure you have no idea what your talking about but yea well see ya in 2 weeks and u can do all your talkin after the game

How many Station Camp Player were on Nashville Team?  Two  Three  That is an all star team of Nashville.  How many of your teammates made that team?  How many players played travel soccer in the fall?  That is not a measure of how good Station Camp or Livingston will be.  See ya in two weeks.

825603831[/snapback]

llj is right we might have had three players on nashville but the rest of them played for tennessee united which was not a bad team either... i hope yall do have more talent than your club team showed so maybe yall can give us some competition

You played for Nashville United, huh UT? Means you must not enjoy the game too much. I remember playing your team a few times on my Cobra team (we weren't good, but it was a fun season), and I don't remember seeing a smile on any of your faces except when making a dirty tackle. Hopefully your high school team isn't like that... :(

Sounds to me like Station Camp is a little over confident. The season hasnt even started yet and they are already talkin about winning region and going to state. If they did win theyre region i dont think there is anyway they could get past FRA/Hume Fogg or any other team of that caliber. And if my memory serves me correctly didnt Livingston Academy dominate Station Camp to a 2-0 game in the semi-finals of the region last year. And i think it was even on Livingstons tiny pitch. If it was so tiny and Station Camp was used to a bigger pitch looks like they wouldve dominated Livingston. Just a thought tho. thumb

White Co. vs. DeKalb Co. 8:00

White Co. vs. Cumberland Co. 8:40

Cumberland Co. vs. Rhea Co. 9:20

Rhea Co. vs. Glenciff 10.00

Glenciff vs. DeKalb Co. 10:40

DeKalb Co. vs. Cumberland Co. 11:20

White Co. vs. Rhea Co. 12:00

White Co. vs. Glencliff 12:40

Dekalb vs. Rhea Co. 1:20

Glencliff vs. Cumberland Co. 2:00

#1 Team vs. #2 Team 2:45

You played for Nashville United, huh UT? Means you must not enjoy the game too much. I remember playing your team a few times on my Cobra team (we weren't good, but it was a fun season), and I don't remember seeing a smile on any of your faces except when making a dirty tackle. Hopefully your high school team isn't like that... :P

825606906[/snapback]

i played for nashville united 2, we enjoyed beating scrub teams like yall.

Whats wrong anderson are you scared... and if livingston crew is now the same if anything the high school team would be worse because the club team pulls from everywhere.What did some players from the high school not cut it b/c i remember we even played on livingstons tiny field

825603349[/snapback]

we didn't pull from any other teams, but it still wasn't the same as the highschool team because alot of our starters couldn't play. But I guess someone of your inteligence couldn't figure that one out on your own. If you need any more help, just let me know and I'll do what I can.