Art Vandley where are you

superfalconfan05

Stokomo,

Hey, thanks for those lessons...very good stuff and very true...both thought provoking and smile invoking...thanks...

(Stokomo, I need to get in touch with you soon to get some AAU advice and guidance, but I'll let you get through tournament time...)

Much good luck

Roll Tribe Roll

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Skunk,

One simple thought. Why do you let Waco and Art hide behind their ID's and make personal attacks? We only made comments after Art made his. None of us are hiding. I know you. Most eveyone in Chuch Hill knows me and my kids. We all know who superfalcon fan is. We know Stokomo, but Art and Waco are hidden and you let that occur. Just tell me why YOU let them?

Sorry I wasnt able to post.  I just got in from our game with Central we lost by 9 and play Happy Valley for fourth on Friday.  I see Waco and Art had plenty of time to post, since you had no game tonight.  Come out to Unicoi on Friday and watch Volunteer, what else would you do?  Or does  D-B have a baseball scrimmage?

825582687[/snapback]

...or instead, they could come out to Tennessee High and watch two REAL teams play for 1st place in the District 1AAA Finals, that would be a lot more exciting than watching Volunteer any day of the week

This is a message board. Whether people want to use their name or not is their right. Skunk does not have anything to do with people revealing their names or not. So does this mean that it is Skunk's fault for not revealing names? No. This thread keeps getting better and better. More entertainment please, next!

CHparent,

I don't agree with trash talking regardless of where it comes from and/or to whom it is directed to. I think there can be a good exchange of thoughts between rivals and that can be done in different ways...sometimes I enjoy a particular way and sometimes I don't...it can get heated, emotions are involved...sometimes it's funny and/or silly...other times it is mean and hurtful, personal - those, to me, are too far...I am not saying you have gone too far and I didn't see what Art said...

I will tell you I do know who Art is and his name is not Wooten...I am not a Seinfeld fan, but guess he is because, as I understand it, Art Vandalay was a characters name on Seinfeld...that's what I was told...

I truly do not know who WaCo is...have asked numerous folks and we don't know...probably would know him if he walked up and said hello, but if being tortured, I could not tell you who he is...

I don't know who you are in relation to your screen name...not everybody knows who I am by mine (or maybe they do, I don't know)...

I would like to think that the majority of the stuff on here is basically all in good fun...I do think 98+ per cent of WaCos posts are well, waco, you know...just like some of the pokes at WaCo and Art's rumored romantic involvement, is to me basically humorous...but, maybe too far...I just don't want things to be ugly...

I do hope somebody from this area can do what the Indians have done for the past two years and get to the state and add to that, do what Unaka did last year and win it all...

I appreciate guys from the "Hill" respecting the Indians enough to take up for them, as we would for them because of respect...they hate us we hate them but we both have earned respect in the others eyes and can compete with furvor and passion, working each other hard during the game and talking up a storm, then hug each other after it is over appreciating the effort given...love that about sports...don't you?...

I have absolutely no control or influence over other coachT posters and don't want any (except when my family members get on here, I expect and demand a certain behavior)...don't see anybody hiding, just how it works...I only know who three or four posters are on here and that has mostly come from them telling me...

say hello the next time you see me and then I'll know another...

Roll Tribe Roll

Chparent,

I dont' have anything in this fight and I have read, mainly with amusement this thread. I got to tell you that you must be awfully thin skinned to have taken the attack mode that you have pursued. I am also a parent of of a child in high school sports and why I may take someone on it is normally done and then walked away from, this post just keeps on giving. I have taken on all the players you have, Art, Skunk, Waco cause you just know they have had a lot to say about Oak Ridge sports since we are major rivals, but it has never got as personal as this crazy thread.

To quote a recent cliche from a movie, stop, take a deep breath and step away from the keyboard and nobody else gets harmed.

You are passionate about your team and that is a good thing. You are proud and instense and willinging to fight for what you believe, which is also a good thing. Let this one go. The people you are locked up with, Art, Skunk, Waco, etc are just being sports enthusiasts for their team as well. The thing about this thread that differs it from talk show forums is that with this one you get to respond immediately instead of yelling at your radio/TV how you differ. In that sense you really got to develop some thick skin to keep it real.

What a season! thumb