Elizabethton or Happy Valley Baseball

CountryBoy4Life

i know the taylor kid is a really good catcher but i heard he can play anywhere, guinn is a good pitcher, hilton can really play 1st and hit, and smith can move pretty well, stinks he's hurt

825582415[/snapback]

you must be dreamin. guinn is good at pitchin and ss and hilton is a great 1st bvasemanand good stick. taylors a mommas boy and cant hit. too bad about smith cause everybody knows him already and he shoulda played last yyear on varsity but they did not want him :blink:

Edited by LanderMan

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you better do your history before you make comments like that, hillbilly. taylor started 7 games last year as a freshman and batted .502 with 11 rbi's, and as far as a momma's boy, i know he is one the toughest kids pound for pound in that school.

825583137[/snapback]

u gotta be his daddy cause everybody knows how he is.

Happy Valley is sitting on a gold mine if they play as a team. There is no 'I' in team. If they remember that, they will be tough to stop. I disagree with an earlier post which suggested they had no coaching. Hyder is tough and knows what he is doing. He insists on hard work. When you play them you'll see what I mean.

Elizabethton is a year away, but will have some very bright spots before the year is done. Key injuries will slow them but they will hang tough. A bunch of young talent on this team who is used to working hard and if the seniors lead, they will follow. If the seniors don't lead, you'll see some of the younger guys take lead roles. They are hungry and not willing to "lay down".

Baxter always brings the best out of what he has to work with. Don't know what they bring back this year, but Coach needs to remember that the pitchers throw overhanded in this league <_< Glad to see Charlie back.

Good luck to all and I can't wait to see it get going!! thumb

Happy Valley is sitting on a gold mine if they play as a team. There is no 'I' in team. If they remember that, they will be tough to stop.  I disagree with an earlier post which suggested they had no coaching. Hyder is tough and knows what he is doing. He insists on hard work. When you play them you'll see what I mean.

Elizabethton is a year away, but will have some very bright spots before the year is done. Key injuries will slow them but they will hang tough. A bunch of young talent on this team who is used to working hard and if the seniors lead, they will follow. If the seniors don't lead, you'll see some of the younger guys take lead roles. They are hungry and not willing to "lay down".

Baxter always brings the best out of what he has to work with. Don't know what they bring back this year, but Coach needs to remember that the pitchers throw overhanded in this league :)  Glad to see Charlie back.

Good luck to all and I can't wait to see it get going!! thumb

825584346[/snapback]

I disagree GLee Hyder is a horrible coach hes had the best team in the conference past 2 years and cant get past district tourny. The only reason why they win is becuase they have a heck of a team if they had a coach worth anything theyd be unstoppable!

Edited by doubleplay96

he did get to play because of an injury to bishp. battin av must have co m e from his daddy. if he is that tough it has happen lately and i dout that. mammas boy 

u gotta be his daddy cause everybody knows how he is

what kind of guy are you landerman ? what kind of guy gets on here and talks about a 16 year-old like that? do you personally know that kid or his dad? have you been around him to know how tough he is? you are really sorry and i would gurantee you have no clue what you're talking about

Edited by CountryBoy4Life

I disagree GLee Hyder is a horrible coach hes had the best team in the conference past 2 years and cant get past district tourny. The only reason why they win is becuase they have a heck of a team if they had a coach worth anything theyd be unstoppable!

825584678[/snapback]

Sorry, I've seen him working from the inside and your wrong. And no, I don't have a kid at HV. We'll just agree to disagree. Maybe your concern should be at Volunteer?

Edited by GLee

taylor can eat a dick for all i care....it doesnt matter how tough u say he is....b/c in the end happy valley will shut all the etown boys down plain and simple. everyone talks about how good the freshman and sophmores at etown are...the reason y is because the juniors and seniors blow big balls. i assume that all the trash talkers on here are etown sophmores...u guys are gay. when the sophmores for etown are seniors they will dominate. The only reason for that is because they are the best of the worst!!!

825585718[/snapback]

Your sad. Better yet, why don't you tell them this to their face, tough boy. Won't happen.

To Happy Valley...... you have a great bunch there but don't get caught up with people like this one.

we play as a team we win bottom line and i think i would know lol

we have 5 pitchers all throwing great which i think will get us far this year

ryan toney high 80's

todd caldwell mid 80's

shannon buchannon mid 80's

josh lowe mid -low 80's

ricky morgan mid-low 80's

top 2 in the rotation are set but the bottom three could end up in any order