District 8 AA

UFGators39052

I know that SC won and should be playing MLK (assuming they won) and Greenbrier plays the winner of DL and East Lit (not too sure who won this game)... Should be a great second round.

Station Camp has proven they can play with MLK and they were up at halftime at MLK. Looks to be an exciting game. Also, DL and GB is always a great game to watch...Looking forward to a great 2nd round... Good Luck to everyone in Regions

SC vs. MLK should be a good game. MLK has shown that they are a state contender but SC has shown that they can compete with MLK by being up at half and keeping their lead until the 4th quarter. DL vs. GB will also be a great game. I think GB will pull it out for one reason...ITS SO HARD TO BE A QUALITY BASKETBALL TEAM 3 TIMES...Good luck to everyone

SC vs. MLK should be a good game.  MLK has shown that they are a state contender but SC has shown that they can compete with MLK by being up at half and keeping their lead until the 4th quarter.  DL vs. GB will also be a great game.  I think GB will pull it out for one reason...ITS SO HARD TO BE A QUALITY BASKETBALL TEAM 3 TIMES...Good luck to everyone

825580419[/snapback]

SC doesn't stand a chance against MLK. MLK has a chance to win the state and they wont get beat by SC. MLK by at least 20. We will just see what SC is made of hahahahaha.

Baller 24 I can see why your saying that but if your at the game tomorrow then I believe that you might EDIT your post. SC has the talent and athleticism to win. Its just a matter of how smart they are and if everyone is clicking. Of course MLK is the favorite theyve won 18 straight but the streak was almost snapped last time they played SC.

SC vs. MLK should be a good game.  MLK has shown that they are a state contender but SC has shown that they can compete with MLK by being up at half and keeping their lead until the 4th quarter.  DL vs. GB will also be a great game.  I think GB will pull it out for one reason...ITS SO HARD TO BE A QUALITY BASKETBALL TEAM 3 TIMES...Good luck to everyone

825580419[/snapback]

No, I hate to say it but MLK has proven that it is not hard at all to beat a quality team 3 times. I mean look at the Royals last year, they dominated the district and the region, beating Portland 4 times (including twice in championship games) and Hume-Fogg 4 times. This year will produce the same result, 3-0 versus Station Camp and 3-0 versus David Lipscomb or Greenbrier. Especially with home-court advantage the Royals will take yet another one from the Bisons.

My Prediction -- Martin Luther King 57 Station Camp 42

BIG BEN

No, I hate to say it but MLK has proven that it is not hard at all to beat a quality team 3 times.  I mean look at the Royals last year, they dominated the district and the region, beating Portland 4 times (including twice in championship games) and Hume-Fogg 4 times.  This year will produce the same result, 3-0 versus Station Camp and 3-0 versus David Lipscomb or Greenbrier.  Especially with home-court advantage the Royals will take yet another one from the Bisons.

My Prediction --  Martin Luther King  57    Station Camp  42

BIG BEN

825581962[/snapback]

I will take up for Ragland and the other SC fans here. SC is a dangerous team. If they can play to their full potential and surprise MLK, they can come away with the win. I will take MLK in this one, but SC definitely has the chance to beat them. Also, don't go on saying MLK will end up 3-0 against all these teams bc it hasn't happened yet. GB has played within 11 and 5 each time and even though MLK has beat DL by alot both times, DL has the potential to beat any team in this district. I think this top four has a good chance of sweeping 7AA and even sending two teams to the state tournament. But if I were you I wouldn't say MLK is gonna go through this district and this tournament undefeated. Yeah they might, but don't get too confident. thumb