Mt. Pleasant, Wayne County

basketballfanatic

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It was said earlier that WC wasn't playing to their full potential, but you can't exactly say that MP has themselves. Full potential MP wouldn't have let Santa Fe get up on them at half time, and have to work hard to end up beating them by just 12 points.

I got to go with Wayne County in this game. Mt. Pleasant is the team we wanted to play, and with the atmosphere Friday night at MP's home court, it's going to produce an awesome game for everyone watching. WC has beaten MP 10 out of the last 11 times, and not lost to MP at MP in three seasons, and I expect things to come out being WC winning 11 out of the last 12 meetings. But of course, if you listen to the intelligent MP fans, we "ain't ready" for them, "just like in football," as if this past football season matters to anybody but Mt. Pleasant right now. Good luck Cats, let's take a second straight District Championship back to "Waynesville."

It was said earlier that WC wasn't playing to their full potential, but you can't exactly say that MP has themselves. Full potential MP wouldn't have let Santa Fe get up on them at half time, and have to work hard to end up beating them by just 12 points.

I got to go with Wayne County in this game. Mt. Pleasant is the team we wanted to play, and with the atmosphere Friday night at MP's home court, it's going to produce an awesome game for everyone watching. WC has beaten MP 10 out of the last 11 times, and not lost to MP at MP in three seasons, and I expect things to come out being WC winning 11 out of the last 12 meetings. But of course, if you listen to the intelligent MP fans, we "ain't ready" for them, "just like in football," as if this past football season matters to anybody but Mt. Pleasant right now. Good luck Cats, let's take a second straight District Championship back to "Waynesville."

825581805[/snapback]

Santa Fe got the shaft...

cancellous-bone-screw-6.5mm.jpg'D

Edited by Afterlife

Well it seems that everyone is looking for MP to get beat. You can tell in the games MP has played in the tourny so far, many are hoping they get beat. I hope MP plays their best friday night!! They have finally gotten their chance and for the Websters, this is there last chance at a District Title!! I look to see this team put it together and come out ballin!! Wayne Co. is tough and they do get MP's respect, they have earned it! Hopefully we can earn a little respect Friday night!! Go MP!!