Mt. Juliet vs Hendersonville

ballfan

no offense to anyone who has posted in this thread or has read it, anyone can be beat on any given night. this is tourney time. i think mj will win the game, but dont say why would someone post a thread like this and say mj will win hands down. thinking that way is a sign ur too arrogant and needs to be beat. i think this group of girls has what it takes to win the whole thing but they need to stay focused and not get to caught up in everything to think they are unbeatable.

Thank you lpmarlowe for your support.

825582565[/snapback]

Didn't mean to offend Hendersonville fans. I would like nothing more than to see Hendersonville upset MJ. But MJ is deserving of the respect they've earned. To date, they have proven beyond a shadow of a doubt to be the best team in TN girl's basketball. Any result is possible, but MJ is on a much higher level this year than is Hendersonville; and if MJ is not upset in the playoffs, I would love to see MJ take up the Shelbyville banner and win the national USA Today title - as I would be rooting for any Tennessee team to do.