Cleveland Lady Raiders vs. Cumberland Lady Jets

BC#2

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i think its about time for them to lose at home, they almost lost tonight. I'm gonna use the famous words of clevelandblueraiderfan and say "should be a great game". He says it for every game that the Lady Raiders have, he will probably say it again on this thread. Good Luck to both teams.

i think its about time for them to lose at home, they almost lost tonight. I'm gonna use the famous words of clevelandblueraiderfan and say "should be a great game". He says it for every game that the Lady Raiders have, he will probably say it again on this thread. Good Luck to both teams.

825582614[/snapback]

HAHA :lol: ...you think you funny, but seriously this should be a great game!

thumb Nobody gave them a chance earlier at the game up here....and they put a whoopin' on Cleveland!!  I can't wait...this has all the makings of a CLASSIC!  And i hope the fire marshal has to shut down the gate!!

825583944[/snapback]

we will on see who wins tomorrow night . cleveland will win the district championship game.

thumb Nobody gave them a chance earlier at the game up here....and they put a whoopin' on Cleveland!!  I can't wait...this has all the makings of a CLASSIC!  And i hope the fire marshal has to shut down the gate!!

825583944[/snapback]

hold up, they did not put a whoopin on my Lady Raiders. From what I understand, my Lady Raiders lead most of the game, with the lead being as high as 10. Then they had a forth quarter collaspe. Now, on Jan. 7th my Lady Raiders put a whoopin on the Lady Jets. Did Cumberland have a lead in that game?? Now, you tell me who put the whoopin on who?? Good Luck to both teams. Should be a great game.