Shootmore

Region 4AA Tournament  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Region 4AA Tournament

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Columbia by 10. I too believe that the "unbeaten" trend will continue, but they have GOT to start playing to their potential EVERY GAME if they expect to go far during tournament time. I doubt that too many games like the lawrence co. game will give them a bid at state champs! They have a great coach and some excellent players but that kind of effort just doesn't seem to be state material. All year we've played to our opponets potential....It's tourney time, and time to turn up the intensity. All of the teams from here on will be high quality teams, all with the ability to pull off an upset...Turn it up girls, one quarter of play won't get you where you want to go!!!! Go Lady Lions! thumb

columbia fans should be there in numbers tomorrow night. the girls will be playing for 1st and hopefully the boys will too, but nonetheless, both teams will be playing and will have a chance for not only undefeated and regular season champs, but the tournament titles as well. best of luck to the lions and lady lions!!

columbia fans should be there in numbers tomorrow night. the girls will be playing for 1st and hopefully the boys will too, but nonetheless, both teams will be playing and will have a chance for not only undefeated and regular season champs, but the tournament titles as well. best of luck to the lions and lady lions!!

825583736[/snapback]

I am glad you brought this up, the fans is the one thing that was missing last night, I hope Friday night Columbia will come out and filled the gym and cheer for the Lions and Lady Lions.

Last night the girls had their dedicated parents and a few of the guys parent and the cheerleader parents, but I thought there should have been a lot more people there to cheer them on.

I am glad you brought this up, the fans is the one thing that was missing last night, I hope Friday night Columbia will come out and filled the gym and cheer for the Lions and Lady Lions. 

Last night the girls had their dedicated parents and a few of the guys parent and the cheerleader parents, but I thought there should have been a lot more people there to cheer them on.

825583978[/snapback]

unfortunately location has to be an issue. franklin co is the farthest drive columbia has within the district. that and the 6:30 start time was a big factor in my opinion.