Waverly or Harpeth

rednecktiger

First and foremost congrats to Coach Rawlings for bringing home the district championship to Waverly. He and his staff have been great all season and deserve every honor they have gotten. Secondly, the tiger nation is very proud. Great game, great record, and great basketball. As an alum, I can honestly say that this year Tiger team is worthy of every praise that they will and have received. Finally, to the "Blue Mist" (borrowing a phrase from Kentucky fans) what a great job supporting your team all year long. Since 1995-96 there hasn't been a consistant student crowd........until now. You guys are awsome. Josh15 saw you there and you were on point.....HL keep up the good work. It is a long trip to Franklin but I hope the "Blue Mist" will spread thick to Page and engulf all the opponents!!! AS ALWAYS....

WILLIAM H. BONNIE

REX CHAPMAN 3

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats to Coach Kevin and Ricco... and the Tiger basketball team. Great win, great season, great players, great managers and great coaches, just doesnt get any better. Did i say Great Fans.. yea them too. I can say enough about the coaches and the players... awesome. Hope we can get a crowd to Page. Need info. on next game? thumb

Edited by Jp-tiger

What a long night, but very enjoyable as the Tigers bring home the hardware. Kentucky has the Blue Mist, but I'll take our Blue Crew. Great job by the Blue Crew tonight as Waverly had more fans than all the other schools combined. By far one of the best student sections I have seen in a long time from any school. You cheered with a lot of heart, sportsmanship and class...again great job.

Congratulations to the players on a much deserved district championship and to Ricco for being named MVP. Definitely well deserved. This senior class is something special on and off the court and hopefully can make a run to Murfreesboro.

Congrats to the coaching staff for a job well done. I also thought it was nice that last year's coach Mike Craig was able to present the championship to the guys. The players and Coach Rawlings would be the first to point out how instrumental he has been in what they achieved tonight. Coach Rawlings has done an outstanding job of taking over what Coach Craig started and finishing it with a district championship in his first year. Hopefully, this will be the first of many more to come.

Again, great job to everyone involved and let's do it again next week in the region.