Cheatham vs Harpeth

Mr Smackdown

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just think district championship!!  And what about even region championship b/w these 2 teams.  I got em in the region championship as well.

825581598[/snapback]

It all comes down to who plays the best. I think cheatham will be ready. It will be a close game but Cheatham will jump out to an early lead. They got rid of all the cobwebs they are read for business!!!!!

now, were at another strategy level....

I think #2 in this distric tourney gets to play Page first off in regionals?

Has either Harpeth or Cheatham played Page at any time this season?

Camp or invitational tournaments?

And who have they (Cheatham and Harpeth) played that they may see from here on out to state???

And what were the game scores?

now, were at another strategy level....

I think #2 in this distric tourney gets to play Page first off in regionals?

Has either Harpeth or Cheatham played Page at any time this season?

Camp or invitational tournaments?

And who have they (Cheatham and Harpeth) played that they may see from here on out to state???

And what were the game scores?

825582727[/snapback]

Cheatham and Page played at a Christmas tournament, and Cheatham won 58-42. I don't see Page as much of a threat.

Cheatham's lack luster performance in the first half tonight may give Harpeth notions of playing zone. Cheatham had better get over what ever is wrong or they will go into regions seeded #2. According to the box scores for Harpeth, many players really stepped up for them tonight. This could bring another factor, being depth, into the game; Harpeth is deeper than Cheatham.

Just some comments, Good Luck Cheatham.

P.S. Harpeth's boys and girls are in the finals, we had better bring a good crowd.

Edited by ladycubfan1999

Cheatham's lack luster performance in the first half tonight may give Harpeth notions of playing zone.  Cheatham had better get over what every is wrong or they will go into regions seeded #2.  According to the box scores for Harpeth, many players really stepped up for them tonight.  This could bring another factor, being depth, into the game; Harpeth is deeper than Cheatham.

Just some comments, Good Luck Cheatham.

P.S.  Harpeth's boys and girls are in the finals, we had better bring a good crowd.

825582858[/snapback]

First of all I think you need to change your name from ladycubfan to LADYINDIAN FAN. Second, What about Harpeth's lack luster performance tonight they were only up by 9 at the half, and yeah some others had to step it up cuz your MVP only had 5 pts tonight. I really hope she and Harpeth's other stars can bring a little more to the table Friday. If anyones having postseason problems it's Harpeth. Atteberry had 23 pts tonight and Banes had 14. I don't see why you always bash Cheatham and then wish them good luck, who are you for??? I would also have to disagree with your comment that Harpeth is deeper than Cheatham, I guess we will see Friday. Good Luck Cheatham.

I grew up in Cheatham County and graduated from Cheatham County High school.

I have always respected Coach Carr and his program.

Where are you from utvols04 and have your children always attended CCHS?

My point was and still is we are going to have to bring the "A" game Friday

Edited by ladycubfan1999