District 3 AAA

redupset

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

how is he childish impact? I wouldnt give my name out on the Internet. why are u so curious about who he is? he spoke the truth about karns but other than that you just need to sit there and either reply with your opinions or just read. If nada wanted u to know who he was he would tell you.

Preach on Nada i like hearin you go on about Karns.

It's sad that this horrid Powell-Karns baseball issue still lingers. I was under the impression that it was put to rest whenever Karns sent the Panthers to their tragic, however premature, off-season last year in the District Tournament at Oak Ridge. If not, I still thought that it ceased to exist when the Karns players slipped through the fingers of local law enforcement officers after the police were requested to help an escalating situation through a phone call made by Powell's oh-so-classy support base. I wish I could come back and play this year, merely to beat Powell. Again. Although I cannot compete, I will be in attendance bellowing taunts alongside the ever-loyal Beaver fans. It should be a good game, as always, but at the end of the season, the Panthers shall find themselves on the short end of the stick once again. I hope everyone enjoys the season.

I'll give you that one since you did beat us when it mattered although we had you beat at your place last year and we demolished you in the second game at our place. But you did play very well after defeating the panthers as you all went on to be run rulled by Halls in the championship game and then i think it was the same in the region as Farragut thumped you just like they did all year. But hey way to represent our district well. Will see how you do this year with that new coach of yours.

One thing is clear to me - Larryboy knows the Beavers.

After those comments and "colorful" descriptions of the players (fat? dumb?) he better either be their good buddy teammate or if he's not a teammate he needs to stay anonymous.

I bet he's a teammate - especially considering the prediction he made :):D

you did put us out of the district tourney but didnt we take the regular season from you all? and you came in 2nd. as you did in the district tournament. but i guess thats how karns is..... always 2nd place. but hey if thats how u all like it out there you are doing a fantastic job.

825599080[/snapback]

isnt the tournament what matters??? i know a few teams that will always be second...