Hugh Freeze replacement at Briarcrest

muddycity

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I also think the best person for the job is Beck Myatt from Harding, I've seen her coach AAU, JR Nationals and at Harding. And she brings her relationships with AAU and several NCAA DI & DII Colleges. Briarcrest would be a great and choice resource for any young female looking to play on to the collegiate level.

Kevin McMillian, would not make a good choice, he's VERY degrading towards his athletes, a good coach inspires his players versus degrading them.

There may be a few other coaches, but Briarcrest's program would become more prestigeous and prosperous with Becky. I know a few players that would drive 1-2 hours a day just to enroll there.

CAN YOU SAY DYNASTY ! ! !

I also think the best person for the job is Beck Myatt from Harding, I've seen her coach AAU, JR Nationals and at Harding.  And she brings her relationships with AAU and several NCAA DI & DII Colleges.  Briarcrest would be a great and choice resource for any young female looking to play on to the collegiate level.

Kevin McMillian, would not make a good choice, he's VERY degrading towards his athletes, a good coach inspires his players versus degrading them.

There may be a few other coaches, but Briarcrest's program would become more prestigeous and prosperous with Becky.  I know a few players that would drive 1-2 hours a day just to enroll there.

CAN YOU SAY DYNASTY ! ! !

825586823[/snapback]

;)

I would hate to see it happen for Harding, but Becky is a tremendous coach and deserves every opportunity she receives.

Kevin McMillan is very degrading to his athletes?? I don't know where you are from or what team you are going for, but Kevin does not degrade his athletes! If all you ever said to your players was good positive things then they would never know what they needed to work on. They would think they were always playin good. You have to yell at them some to get them to play! He is by far a VERY degrading coach!

what do u mean kevin mcmillan is degrading to his players???? you have got to be kidding me. he is not degrading to those girls. maybe he can be hard on them but he's a COACH. Thats what coaches do. They coach. He's not supposed to just pat them on the back all the time and he doesnt. He's probably one of the best coaches in Tennessee