Mr. Basketball Nominations Single A

LoveIt

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yea Webb didn't make it- and I am sure about the nominations they came out today..

825584892[/snapback]

Thanks Love it!.I guess the voters saw West Carrol's weak schedule and it must have hurt Webb..There is going to be a lot of crying from West Carrol about this post ,especially Monsterman!He is always saying the Xman rules..I guess he does rule against Big Sandy and Carrol Ac...But I guess he really doesn't..Anyway...it's pretty interesting that Doakes is in the final 3 in the state to be Mr.Basketball but he didn't even win the M.V.P.award based on play during the regular season and the district tournament that was voted on by our coaches..I guess it would be safe to say that none of our coaches attended Harvard!

Thanks Love it!.I guess the voters saw West Carrol's weak schedule and it must have hurt Webb..There is going to be a lot of crying from West Carrol about this post ,especially Monsterman!He is always saying the Xman rules..I guess he does rule against Big Sandy and Carrol Ac...But I guess he really doesn't..Anyway...it's pretty interesting that Doakes is in the final 3 in the state to be Mr.Basketball but he didn't even win the M.V.P.award based on play during the regular season and the district tournament that was voted on by our coaches..I guess it would be safe to say that none of our coaches attended Harvard!

825584927[/snapback]

No problem, about the M.V.P. award and such that doaks didn't get does this affect mr. basketball possibilities? What do ya'll think?

If those are the finalist then good luck to them all BUT I think it is a shame that Allen Rigsby From Van Buren County did not get any reconication for this award as I would take him over any of those guys listed to play on my team any day!!

So my pick for MR> basketball in Single A is ALLEN RIGSBY not that my vote will count

NO XAVIER WEBB??? This is a major sham!!! Xavier was a NO BRAINER for a finalist any way you cut it... Weak schedule or not, it was tougher than McEwen's and Puckett's, and West Carroll WON their games!!! Xavier had the STATS, the WINS, and the ON COURT SKILLS to be a finalist, more or less WIN the award...

This is ridiculous, and arguably the best player in Class A, as well as the only High Major signee in Class A...

No problem, about the M.V.P. award and such that doaks didn't get does this affect mr. basketball possibilities?  What do ya'll think?

825584935[/snapback]

Love It..I'm from Lake Co originally and I posted that night at the end of the district tournament..I said then and still think that Doakes was the M.V.P.of our district...I know that a lot of Lake Co fans feel otherwise because of everything that happened at the district tournament but I feel the way he played during the regular season should have won this award..That's just my personal opinion!