Pat Henshaw to take out Will Watkins

tonymontana

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pat knows that he will not do either one-- run over a player AND especially SPIT on someone. He has more class than that.

Secondly, Pat ( and the rest of his teammates) have been told NOT to get on CoachT and talk trash. So please Tony, worry about things in Knoxville and leave our small town stuff alone. Thanks.

Pat knows that he will not do either one-- run over a player AND especially SPIT on someone.  He has more class than that.

Secondly, Pat ( and the rest of his teammates) have been told NOT to get on CoachT and talk trash.  So please Tony,  worry about things in Knoxville and leave our small town stuff alone.  Thanks.

825586814[/snapback]

i agree pat is smarter then that

Pat knows that he will not do either one-- run over a player AND especially SPIT on someone.  He has more class than that.

Secondly, Pat ( and the rest of his teammates) have been told NOT to get on CoachT and talk trash.  So please Tony,  worry about things in Knoxville and leave our small town stuff alone.  Thanks.

825586814[/snapback]

I don't think he will do it either, because he doesn't play like that. I also think that you should worry about your own business and let people worry about what they want. Tony is just keeping up to date on Athens.

825586814[/snapback]

You're the one that should be worrying about things up here, since we are going to own you just like last year. NO disrespect coach, just the truth.