Ezell vs CPA Region Championship

JohnT

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Id love to see Heriatage pull off the upset and beat Ezell. Its gonna be hard to do without Center Destin Miller. Everyone is gonna have to step up and play a whole lot better than they did against Houston Co. Good luck Pats!!! Timbdp who, where, and when does White House play? O yea thats right they wont play again till next season because they arent good enough to go anywhere. I must have 4got.

I called this matchup at the beginning of this tourney. I think Ezell will win this one. I think they are playing great ball.They are playing as good as anyone in single A. I don't even think it matters who really wins though because I think both of these teams will be in the state tourney, but I pick Ezell to win this one by 3.

It's simple. Whoever plays their game better will win. It is an even matchup. An off night and you lose or on top of your game and you win.

One advantage CPA has is that they can have an off shooting night and still win with defense.

Pitto and Duke must continue to shoot well for Ezell to win. That is the key to the game. The District final game won last week by Ezell was as close a game as you could ask for, with CPA going stone cold in the 4th quarter after leading most of the game.