Hillsboro- District 11-AAA Champions

BigPoppa

Not one player from Franklin in double-digits tonight. Wow... Franklin better turn it up in the Region Tournament if they want to advance!

GO REBELS!

825587207[/snapback]

Yeah, your right FHS Rebel 27, I'm not sure FHS is completely healthy especially Barnes. I think it's finally Hillsboro's year. Hunters Lane and Franklin will do battle in the semi's if they both happen to advance.

Should be a great tournament on that funky little floor at Hillwood.

Franklin better worry about Whites Creek. They will give Franklin a battle, and will drill them if they play soft like they did against Hillsboro.

Hillsboro played defense like crazy. Congrats to Troy Allen, ain't they won this district 3 or 4 times in a row now? Allen makes his kids play hard, fundamental, tough man defense. Very fun to watch.

I think Franklin will be fired up...........We are probably catching them at a bad time with a bad taste in their mouth. I hope the creek handles business. But i expected more out of them against maplewood, and even more against a depleted stratford team. They are young but i still expect more out of them.

Congrats to hillsboro a dangerous team with a good inside outside tandem.

Edited by cobrafan90