• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lavergne will play Clarksville High

Beech will play Henry County

Wilson Central will play Dickson County

Gallatin will play Northeast

At the Northeast gym last night, they annouced that the NE/Gallatin game will be Monday at 5:30, any confirmation on that??

825587563[/snapback]

this is the way I see it

Lavergne wins I wish Clarksville could pull the upset, but not playing well down stretch

Beech wins

Wilson Central in a close one

Northeast over Gallatin

Monday @ Wilson Central ...

5:30

#1 Northeast (#3 Regular Season)

vs. #4 Gallatin (#4 Regular Season)

8:30

#1 LaVergne (#3 Regular Season)

#4 Clarksville (#2 Regular Season)

Tuesday @ Wilson Central ...

#2 Dickson County (#1 Regular Season)

vs. #3 Wilson Central (#2 Regular Season)

#2 Beech (#1 Regular Season)

vs. #3 Henry County (#4 Regular Season)

Northeast has 10-AAA's best chance to win against Gallatin. Dickson County and Wilson Central should the best game in the 1st round. LaVergne could have problems with Clarksville, but Beech should dominate Henry County.

My picks for the tournament ...

1st Round ...

Northeast over Gallatin

LaVergne over Clarksville

Wilson Central over Dickson County

Beech over Henry County

Semi-Finals ...

Wilson Central over Lavergne

Beech over Northeast

Finals ...

Beech over Wilson Central

Monday @ Wilson Central ...

#1 Northeast (#3 Regular Season)

vs. #4 Gallatin (#4 Regular Season)

#1 LaVergne (#3 Regular Season)

#4 Clarksville (#2 Regular Season)

Tuesday @ Wilson Central ...

#2 Dickson County (#1 Regular Season)

vs. #3 Wilson Central (#2 Regular Season)

#2 Beech (#1 Regular Season)

vs. #3 Henry County (#4 Regular Season)

Northeast has 10-AAA's best chance to win against Gallatin. Dickson County and Wilson Central should the best game in the 1st round.  LaVergne could have problems with Clarksville, but Beech should dominate Henry County.

My picks for the tournament ...

1st Round ...

Northeast over Gallatin

LaVergne over Clarksville

Wilson Central over Dickson County

Beech over Henry County

Semi-Finals ...

Wilson Central over Lavergne

Beech over Northeast

Finals ...

Beech over Wilson Central

825589075[/snapback]

Your actually going to pick WCHS over LaVergne after previous attempts?

Me too :blink: I agree with everything you just said, except I think that when WCHS beats LaVergne, they are going to be extremely high and hard to stop.

WC Dogg- you know i love ya, but i gotta go with Dickson County over you guys, Dickson county has some great shooters from the arc, if your boys can stop em out there than yes it will be your game, but i dont think you'll be able to shut em down all night long. LaVergne will beat clarksville, DC over WC, Gallatin over Northeast, and Beech should beat Henry County.

Dickson vs. Wilson

This will be great game, but I think Dickson will come out on top. Cory Plfieger knows this could be his last game if they lose and he will do everything possible to win. He has great shooting from the outside. If Wilson isn't careful, he is capable of putting 40 points up. They should have won the district, but there were some close calls by the refs down thre strecth. I hope 10-aaa dominates in the region.

Go Cougars

Corey putting up 40 pts. is a stretch. I don't think he will break 30 pts. . I have seen corey play a little this year and since he has already signed it seems as if he has lost the hunger to be better. His numbers are down from last year. The double team and every one is gunning for him excuses are tired because everyone has known Corey since middle school it isn't like he is a transfer from out of state. He has always been the player that everyone gunned for, but he used to be hungry and now he has nothing left to play for and you can tell. I know it sounds like i am throwing him under the bus, but i respect the guy and his skill i just think that he needs to step it up a little. I hope that the Cougars do well against Central. Good Luck Cougars. I'm out

Corey putting up 40 pts. is a stretch. I don't think he will break 30 pts. . I have seen corey play a little this year and since he has already signed it seems as if he has lost the hunger to be better. His numbers are down from last year. The double team and every one is gunning for him excuses are tired because everyone has known Corey since middle school it isn't like he is a transfer from out of state. He has always been the player that everyone gunned for, but he used to be hungry and now he has nothing left to play for and you can tell. I know it sounds like i am throwing him under the bus, but i respect the guy and his skill i just think that he needs to step it up a little. I hope that the Cougars do well against Central. Good Luck Cougars. I'm out

825590420[/snapback]

I think this is a very stupid remark. Cory is very capable of putting up 40 points. He has been told to try to dish the ball off more and let other people shoot so he hasn't shot the ball as much and he is still putting up high 20's and 30 points. How can you say that his drive and determination isnt is much when they went undefeated in district in regular season. Yea he signed with Rice, but he wants a ring more than anyone on that team. He will do anything he can to make them win against Wilson Central on Tuesday. I look for him to break 35 points. I think you need to go look at his averages again. GO COUGARS!!!

Well the scores are in and he broke 20 by one point. i never disrespected the kid's game. i was just stating my opinion it wasn't an attack on Corey at all. i would have loved to see him break 40 but i am a realist not just a blind fan. He is good just not hungry. Oh by the way his average this year was down by .3 points which may seem small but at the very least he should have tied his average from last year and definitely shouldn't have gotten any worse. I didn't want people to take it as a slam on Corey but when i read that somebody looked for him to put up forty i just wanted to put things in perspective and judging by his numbers it seems as if i was right. And as far as the district goes let's face it, recently district 10-AAA has been very weak compared to other districts. District 10 just got waxed by D-9. We played their lowest seat and got beat and Henry got drilled. Going undefeated in D-10 is no big deal when you have Corey Pfleiger, Kurt Primm, Rusty Dotson, Bell, and a few others i don't know or remember their names, but we all saw how we did outside D-10. I'm out

Edited by shut up and play