7Awatcher

Region 4AA Tournament  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Region 4AA Tournament

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When I saw Brandi play for the first time last year against Upperman, I told my daughter, I thought she was lazy. As the game progressed, I quickly changed my opinion of her.

Brandi has such a grasp of the game that she only has to exert minimal energy, she observes the game on both ends of the court and effortlessly, it seems, get in position to either score or assist another teammate.

Her shot is as smooth as any I've seen, and her abilty to move with the ball is fun to watch.

I have not seen either of the the other candidates, so I can't say how they compare, but in my limited opinion, Brandi is a very good candidate.

And she's just a junior

Edited by trueline

When I saw Brandi play for the first time last year against Upperman, I told my daughter, I thought she was lazy. As the game progressed, I quickly changed my opinion of her.

Brandi has such a grasp of the game that she only has to exert minimal energy, she observes the game on both ends of the court and effortlessly, it seems, get in position to either score or assist another teammate. 

Her shot is as smooth as any I've seen, and her abilty to move with the ball is fun to watch.

I have not seen either of the the other candidates, so I can't say how they compare, but in my limited opinion, Brandi is a very good candidate.

And she's just a junior

825588527[/snapback]

I have seen all three. Brandi has the best floor vision and the smoothest turn around shot anywhere. :lol:

I have seen all three. Brandi has the best floor vision and the smoothest turn around shot anywhere. :lol:

825588554[/snapback]

Brandi Brown is a class act. She not only has an extreme tallent for the game but she is an awsome person and she always conducts herself to the highest potential on and off the court. GO YORK