7Awatcher

Region 4AA Tournament  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Region 4AA Tournament

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bianca Thomas has averaged over 20pts/game being double and sometimes triple teamed... and she is NOT over 6'0 tall. She is not a post player but can score on anybody in the post. She COULD average over 40 a game, but she has teamsmates that can score also...and she gets them the ball if they are open. She would rather pass off than take the shot. And she is a wonderful person; honor student; classy kid. Make a case for your pick, but don't discount any of these finalists because they could be on the team that knocks your team out!!!!!!!

Bianca Thomas has averaged over 20pts/game being double and sometimes triple teamed... and she is NOT over 6'0 tall. She is not a post player but can score on anybody in the post. She COULD average over 40 a game, but she has teamsmates that can score also...and she gets them the ball if they are open. She would rather pass off than take the shot. And she is a wonderful person; honor student; classy kid. Make a case for your pick, but don't discount any of these finalists because they could be on the team that knocks your team out!!!!!!!

825589158[/snapback]

She is a great player, but would rather pass than take the shot? I saw her play this year and that was not the case, I dont know of many players of that caliber that are like that because if you dont take shots you dont get the hype. B)

I definitely have to go with Brandi Brown for AA Miss Basketball. She is the most amazing player I've ever seen or played with. She can do so many different things so easily. She makes everything she does look easy. She loves the game and plays because she does. She can do anything on the floor, and she just lets all the attention go. She doesn't get cocky and let it go to her head. She's so modest and such an awesome person overall. I've never known anyone that can hit turn around fade away shots and sink 3 pointers as well as she can. Good luck Brandiocis! Go YORK!!!!!!!

I have seen all 3 players play and let me first say that they are all "good" high school basketball players. In my humble opinion however, there are only 2 great high school players. Latoya Bellamy is the most overrated player in the state, not only will she have trouble fitting into whatever college she decides to go, but her floor vision, passing abilites, or quickness cannot match that of Thomas and Brown. West Tennessee has to get a candidate though, and she is the best that it can offer.

Brown and Thomas are simply outstanding and both will go DI easily. It's very hard to make a decision between the 2, but I think Brown has the edge. She's about 3 inches taller and just maybe, more vesitile than Thomas. Anyway, my vote goes for Brown, and it looks like she is WAY ahead in the poll, but as long as one of these 2 young ladies gets the award there will be a smile on my face. :lol: