Freshmen and Sopmmores

mcsccrplyr2

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have followed this post since the genisis.  Best or Greatest is subjective.  From the $100 bill passing hills of koxville till the lack of attendance requirement of shelby county...there are great soccer players. One.... just one.... has been invited  to play with the national u/16 team in Ireland during the month of April.  Anyone who knows, played with or against Daneil Kelly would be hard pressed to say that could come up with a better player than Daniel.  Hendersonvile Tennessee......not Memphis, Nooga or Knoxviile.  The BEST sophomore, junior or senior comes from Sumner County Tennessee.  Put that in your protein shake and hope for the best.

825612642[/snapback]

Who are you i have seen some of your posts but i cant figure out who you are? Is it david, or suttan? Yep Daniel Kelly is really good. I have played with him and i have played against him. I was wondering when someone would mention Kelly. Theres no doubt hes really good. But Kelly isnt the only national prospect in TN Osvaldo Fraire ( Dalton High tho) and Brandon Tarr are both possible national players. However if Kelly doesnt ever get the ball, he wont get a chance to show of his skill.

I have watched both Daniel and Gary and they have played a lot together also.  Both are quality players and Gary handles Daniel's notariety very well if you ask me.  Both should make a positive impact for thier team ;)

825612287[/snapback]

the tackling brothers are the kind of players that people talk about.....credit gary sr.

Ive been hearing since last year about this Daniel Tackling kid. And from the raves he was getting from the alumni of Ooltewah after the alumni game, Im going to expect a special season from him this year.

825603790[/snapback]

yall as i said, danial tackland is good but he ain't the next freddy adu or somthin, he's just quick and has good ball skills

Daniel Kelly is an awsome player.  By himself he can do a lot of damage to defenses.  However, he does need to have a  team arround him to be effective.  I have seen him shut down when he tries to do too much by himself.  Good luck to him and Hendersonville.  Too bad they may play much of the season without him.

825612919[/snapback]

i second that, daniel is a great player and i have a lot of respect for him, he's my boy. good luck daniel kelly.