Powell Playday

VTEC

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't know if you are making fun of Heritage or not but Heritage will give everyone in that District a tough time.

825591306[/snapback]

Not making Fun just being honest!!!!!!!! I think they may suprise people....watched them play sat....not to bad......they are serious about it....also like hearing what Lady Admiral will say....

this is funner than watching WB beat Maryville

Hey Tnt why weren't you guys there sat......

WB beat Maryville guess you are talking about other sprots than Football.

Don't know... last year I don't believe they even scrimmaged anyone. We are going to play in the Heritage playday.March 4-5.. How and who did Heritage play Sat.

WB beat Maryville guess you are talking about other sprots than Football.

Don't know... last year I don't believe they even scrimmaged anyone.  We are going to play in the Heritage playday.March 4-5.. How and who did Heritage play Sat.

825591335[/snapback]

Ah just having fun, East TN has some great players and great Fans. Love seeing people get supportive of there teams especially Girls Softball....

I think they beat Central, and had some really good games with others....I am sure VTEC knows better than Me. Do you know who the other pitcher is for Heritage?

Good luck to you guys.

Ah just having fun, East TN has some great players and great Fans. Love seeing people get supportive of there teams especially Girls Softball....

I think they beat Central, and had some really good games with others....I am sure VTEC knows better than Me. Do you know who the other pitcher is for Heritage?

Good luck to you guys.

825591341[/snapback]

Heritage pitchers are:

Shelly Fagg SO.

Kayla Miles SO.

Katlyn Gourley SO.

Kara Murr FR.

Would think that S. Fagg will get most of the pitching...VCR can't figure out who you are were does your daughter play at? Halls?

Edited by TNT

Heritage pitchers are:

Shelly Fagg SO.

Kayla Miles SO.

Katlyn Gourley SO.

Kara Murr FR.

Would think that S. Fagg will get most of the pitching...VCR can't figure out who you are were does your daughter play at? Halls?

825591360[/snapback]

Can't reveal that yet unless you want me to reveal YOU? just kidding....time will tell I am sure besides VTEC knows ALL.

The Heritage team this year is young I will admit that. But we've got alot of heart and we work hard. I think we're gonna surprise a few teams this year. I mean we beat Central on Fri. night 2-1 w/ Candice pitching so...you nevr know what will happen. As for the pitchin... i think it's goin to be toss up this year because all of us have been workin hard in the offseason but it'll all come down to our performances in games and our coach. But good luck to everyone this season! :D

The Heritage team this year is young I will admit that. But we've got alot of heart and we work hard. I think we're gonna surprise a few teams this year. I mean we beat Central on Fri. night 2-1 w/ Candice pitching so...you nevr know what will happen. As for the pitchin... i think it's goin to be toss up this year because all of us have been workin hard in the offseason but it'll all come down to our performances in games and our coach. But good luck to everyone this season! :D

825591745[/snapback]

Heritage was a tough team, and I don't expect any differently next year. I'd say that Heritage hit off me better than anyone did last year (from District 4-AAA), and if they didn't graduate many people then it shouldn't be any different. We played them twice last year and won both times 2-1, but they were close games...too close for my comfort. I can't wait to play you guys.

In regard to the mounds being 37 feet....I like it, I wish softball was played that way (from a pitcher's perspective, of course. :lol: ). In the Karns game, even Chelsea McNew didn't get a hit off me, and that kid can hit off me better than anyone I know... well maybe besides Tia Blosser. I guarantee you that if the mound had been 3 feet back either Farragut or Karns would have scored a run.

MAN. I just can't wait for season to start....I want it to be tomorrow!

Can't let this one go!!  Outperformed every E. TN team!  You were not at the Region II finals last year, right.  Farragut and Central played two games last year, Farragut won the Regoin II finals and Central won by one run in 11 innings at state.  I wouldn't call that outperforming.

Kandice and Central are good, no doubt.  And all this talk is preseason jiberish.  But my two cents worth is that Karns will emerge from District 3 this year, not Central.  (that's from someone who has never been wrong on a preseason prediction, HA HA).

825591247[/snapback]

Ouch, that one must still hurt ladyad19! I wasn't discrediting the accomplishments of Farragut.....only stating that Central finished higher at the state than anyone other than Soddy. And NO MATTER what happened earlier, that constitutes outperfoming to me. And I was at the Region II finals last year...It was a great game. I can't remember for sure...but I remember a 1 run game there...maybe extra innings, or maybe just winning in the 7th? I am sure Farragut will make another run this year.... And I would probably agree with your prediction about Karns, I have a good feeling about them. But, Powell and Central will not be pushovers.... And neither will Sally and Bearden. Good Luck!

Waiting for my reply, VCR! Well, here it is. DVDs are all the rage. Do they even sell VCRs anymore (HA HA).

I agree completely with your assessment. Heritage will be tough. I see District 3&4 in the same boat. Both have front runners, but also very capable teams to take the top spot. Like last year, I predicted Farragut would wind up 3rd or 4th in District 4 and everybody was picking Karns and Powell in District 3. None of that worked out. Every game this year will be critical.

Since everyone on this thread is hanging on my everyword, I'll say this. Farragut didn't outperform many teams last year. We did win alot of games. As VTEC will tell you, all by one run. Maybe a one-run game is outperforming? Semantics.