LOOKOUT VALLEY vs. GRACE

bigbody1220

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It can be scary in the post season when you depend on two guys to shoot well from the outside. You can have a bad night and your done. As long as Grace does not go into a jump shot contest between Parshall and Eldridge, they should be ok.

I am not saying they shouldn't shoot, they have to but if the extent of their offense is Parshell dribble until he can shoot and Eldridge dribble until I can shoot, they are not going to make it to the region finals.

It can be scary in the post season when you depend on two guys to shoot well from the outside. You can have a bad night and your done.  As long as Grace does not go into a jump shot contest between Parshall and Eldridge, they should be ok. 

I am not saying they shouldn't shoot, they have to but if the extent of their offense is Parshell dribble until he can shoot and Eldridge dribble until I can shoot, they are not going to make it to the region finals.

825590554[/snapback]

They really haven't depended on the two them. Smith and Dilts have been scoring double digits the past couple of weeks on a consistent basis. They should be OK. As far as Wheeler goes he plays hard and he will continue to get better.