bigchief

Now you want to stab Milton too, or is this you too Keith? You got what you deserved at MJ because of what you did to Harris.

How has he backstabbed Gamble? Those were never NEW rules. Gamble just couldn't get Dearing to follow them, he let kids do whatever they wanted. Dearing even went so far as to tell these kids who wouldn't comply to hide from Gamble so he wouldn't know they were refusing to cut their long braids. Dearing allowed these kids to skip practice, where Gamble would see them, but allowed them to play games without Coach Gamble's knowledge. This went on until the principal stepped in and backed Gamble. Also refused to run Gamble's offense, just let players free lance and play street ball. You'll get what you belong again when you're back with Fey next year.  :(  :D  :(  :(  :angry:

825590350[/snapback]

Like I said before, I am through talking about this here. If you want to speak to me IN PERSON, come by the region tournament tomorrow night at Hillwood. I would be glad to set you straight on the real facts. Now, I know that means you won't be able to hide behind a screen name, but that shouldn't bother you. SHOULD IT? See you in the bleachers real soon. I hope.

Announcements