gordonsville/pickett co

tiger02

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Even though Pickett has beaten them by 35 and 29 points this year, the Bobcats need to pick it up a lot...they look just like last year when they faded out during the playoffs. Clay Co. came into the district title red hot and upset Pickett which only played well in the 3rd quarter. I hope they don't take Gordonsville lightly like they did Westmoreland last year!

Grooms did not play either time GHS faced Pickett before??? Who knows???  Stranger things have happened in playoffs!!!!!

825592860[/snapback]

Grooms was recovering from a football injury during the HOF game and he was sick in the Christmas Classic game, but he will play 2nite and he may be the spark that Gordonsville needs to pull off the HUGE upset!!Gordonsville will come out fired up 2nite and Pickett will probably be overlooking them. This will be a great matchup.

Even though Pickett has beaten them by 35 and 29 points this year, the Bobcats need to pick it up a lot...they look just like last year when they faded out during the playoffs. Clay Co. came into the district title red hot and upset Pickett which only played well in the 3rd quarter. I hope they don't take Gordonsville lightly like they did Westmoreland last year!

825591198[/snapback]

It wouldn't have mattered whether Pickett took Westmoreland lightly last year or not. There was no question that Westmoreland was more talented that Pickett last year. It wasn't a case of over-looking, it was a case of being outmatched.

It wouldn't have mattered whether Pickett took Westmoreland lightly last year or not. There was no question that Westmoreland was more talented that Pickett last year. It wasn't a case of over-looking, it was a case of being outmatched.

825593874[/snapback]

I saw the game last year and Westmoreland was NOT more talented, Pickett Co. played terrible and missed shots. But that was last year and I'd say that Pickett Co. is not overlooking anyone this time around.