clevland v brainerd who will win

pantheran

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i don't think he is gonna play, from what i understand he is out for the tourney. I say Cleveland wins.

825592748[/snapback]

of course you say cleveland wins :huh: i mean your from there.. im just messin with ya, i believe they will to and since BC is out, they will advance to the substate, being runner up to my boys from CUMBYland

Cumberland won't get past soddy daisy, Josh Mcalpin will be playing D-fence on ur little cumby boy and shut him down. He won't have more than 8 points.

825593413[/snapback]

Just in case you dont know anything about Cumberland County and it dont seem like you do, they are not going to lose at Cumberland to a team like Soddy...Not that it cant happen, but it wont happen because if history repeats itself then you are going to see why people complain about the refs because its the region tourny and they are not going to let the jets lose at cumberland

Just in case you dont know anything about Cumberland County and it dont seem like you do, they are not going to lose at Cumberland to a team like Soddy...Not that it cant happen, but it wont happen because if history repeats itself then you are going to see why people complain about the refs because its the region tourny and they are not going to let the jets lose at cumberland

825593567[/snapback]

KnowALOT- just like the refs aren't going to let Bradley lose at home? :D:huh:

Well whatever you want to call it but you cant make as strong as a case with Bradley becasue over the years of their home winning streak they haven't lost to many away games...And I have heard a WHOLE lot more complaints about Cumberland than Bradley...But whatever you feel is necessary to say...

Well whatever you want to call it but you cant make as strong as a case with Bradley becasue over the years of their home winning streak they haven't lost to many away games...And I have heard a WHOLE lot more complaints about Cumberland than Bradley...But whatever you feel is necessary to say...

825593623[/snapback]

Why would you hear your own Bradley people complain about the home cookin they get .... what are they going to say... boy, we sure do get some home cookin? It's also the reason why Bradley has trouble getting local teams out of their district to play them....ask Robert High (Brainerd).