Bradley-

johnnyboy

I saw where Bradley won pretty easily. Can anyone give me a report on the game? This whole region has been wacky on both boys and girls side. Bradley girls are 4 seed, yet they win over #1 seed. McMinn boys are 4 seed and they win over Ooltewah a #1 seed. Bradley boys are #1 seed, yet they lose to #4 seed Red Bank. Goes to show anything can happen come tournament time. Better bring your A game.

Edited by johnnyboy

Exactly...You said it right...its tourny time and ANYTHING can happen and if you dont believe that, then just take a look at this region...I would have never of dreamed Bradley would have lost to Red Bank...UPSETS happen EVERY year and I wouldn't be surprised to see a couple more upsets in this region tourny and one being the Bradley Bearettes winning in the next round...If Pickel and Jackson are on and they have just one other girl getting 8-10 points, then dont be to shocked if they beat Cleveland...

District 5-AAA Girls have dominated the region for awhile now. Except for a couple of years ago with Brainerd, the 6-AAA girls have really been a weak district.

825593676[/snapback]

yeah, district 6-AAA is weak, district 5 should get the sweep. Bradley beating Brainerd is no upset, if Bradley was in that district the would be the number 1 seed.