baxter is so cocky

SR35

I think this Mr. Basketball candidate, baxter, is so bigheaded. he really needs to calm down and just play ball. someone needs to talk to him about this outburst of pride.

Did ya'll see him flexing in yesterdays paper after he dunked on jeff smith? :o

Edited by SR35

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think this Mr. Basketball candidate, baxter, is so bigheaded.  he really needs to calm down and just play ball.  someone needs to talk to him about this outburst of pride. 

Did ya'll see him flexing in yesterdays paper after he dunked on jeff smith? :o

825593666[/snapback]

what?  I saw this baxter, and he didn't have a bighead at all!!!!!!!!  In fact, I thought he wasn't proud at all, but just very emotional and loud!!!

825593688[/snapback]

Nice try talking to yourself MORON; next time why don't you log into another name???

02wildcat, if you don't want us to tell who you are then we will tell who you are, so back off!!!! (john williams)

825593739[/snapback]

I do believe that everyone knows who I am. Hints the name at the bottom of the screen. But, please don't tell who I am because I'm just a poor, frightened little guy, who is afraid of the big bad SR35....woooo I can feel the chills go up my spine as I'm typing this.