White Station and Bradley Central Upset

Too Easy

The last night of February proved to be the last game of the season for perennial powers Bradley Central and Memphis White Station.  Which teams benefit the most from these upsets?  What does this do to the State Championship picture?

825593723[/snapback]

I think alot of people saw this coming. I expected WS to be eliminated at regionals, but was very suprised by Bradley's early exit last night. At this point, i the favorite has to be Fairley, that team is very impressive

The last night of February proved to be the last game of the season for perennial powers Bradley Central and Memphis White Station.  Which teams benefit the most from these upsets?  What does this do to the State Championship picture?

825593723[/snapback]

Yall better look out fo r the Lavergne Wolverines their best player has been out all year and they are playing great b-ball at the right time of the year -WITH SOMETHING TO PROOVE AND IT DOESTN'T HURT TO HAVE BIG 6'10' 235 LBS

THERYN HUDSON IN THE MIDDLE!!!!!!!!!!1 thumb