Wes McIntyre

ibleedbluengold

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know i'm sure there not calling a pitcher who is no good, cuz that would be stupid ;)

825594784[/snapback]

Well thats good that we agree that it wasn't the Leo Mazonne I was thinking of when i first heard the name. Im sure this guy will be good but he hasn't shown anybody that he's good yet. Tell me who he's talkin to at the end of this season.

I will be sure to do that. I'm sure you will see him in the news and paper and stuff though so you will probably know who he is talking too.

825594800[/snapback]

I'm sure I'll see him in the newspaper...What's the name of Soddy's school paper? Do they have one?? lol jk................ya but we'll see how he does this year but if he's not Roger Clemens I'm gonna be disapointed because thats what you have made him out to be. Especially when you said he's not god..yet.lol

No you still need to be ready for the mac attack he will suprise some people...

825594832[/snapback]

Ok i will.......But you seriously dont need to be talking him up this much because if he doesn't do as good as you say he will your gonna get alot of criticism and so will he. Your puttin alot of pressure on him to be someone who hes not.

Well if you base someones performance on what somebody says on coacht, then i feel sorry for you......cuz nobody that i know takes it seriously, but trust me on this , wes mcintyre will do just fine

825594856[/snapback]

Ok..Good luck to yall this year then....Ill be lookin for this Mac guy in the paper. I still think Ooltewah will be the Chattanooga super power in AAA so good luck tryin to get past them, your gonna need it.