Knox Cathoic vs Father Ryan

timbdp

father ryan played a good game. knox catholic picked it up in the 3rd and 4th quarters and got back into the game and even took the lead by one or at least tied it up i believe. both schools had a bunch of students there and the gym was rockin. way to go d-heim hittin the last second buzzer beater. father ryan moves on.....

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ryan definitely did not play their best game, but thats not to take anything away from Catholic who fought hard. Catholic did a great job containing Virgo after he put up 11 in the first quarter. Heim proved that he could do it in the clutch, which was why the ball was in his hands as the clock was winding down. Good luck to Ryan in the semi-finals, and congrats to Catholic on a hard fought game.

congradulations and good luck to ryan the rest of the tourney, but id just like to tell everyone how good brett connor played for catholic he hit some bigg threes but what else can you ask? he hit his last shot right in someones eye. leaders want the last shot and he made his i wish the outcome would have been different for his last game. kinda wish caths coach would have fouled ryan with 40 seconds left and hoped they missed there shots or at least get the ball with 30 some odd seconds oh well im not taking anything away from rayn they played great and i hope yall win it all.