McMinn-Cumberland

J_Rock44

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I recall when Cumberland came to McMinn and got dominated in the early part of the game.... I believe McMinn jumped out to a 21-4 lead on Cumberland and ended up wif a double digit victory........ then Cumberland defeated the tribe at Cumberland, but McMinn had 3 guards foul out.......I give the advantage to McMinn and i think they will win by 5

I recall when Cumberland came to McMinn and got dominated in the early part of the game.... I believe McMinn jumped out to a 21-4 lead on Cumberland and ended up wif a double digit victory........ then Cumberland defeated the tribe at Cumberland, but McMinn had 3 guards foul out.......I give the advantage to McMinn and i think they will win by 5

825595214[/snapback]

Cherokees by 3

825595214[/snapback]

cumberland beat them when 3rd place was on the line in the regular season...with DL King being out, if cumberland is going to win this game, Kirby Reed needs to step up, which he will and cumberland wins by 6

cumberland beat them when 3rd place was on the line in the regular season...with DL King being out, if cumberland is going to win this game, Kirby Reed needs to step up, which he will and cumberland wins by 6

825596391[/snapback]

CC is playin good basketball...and they looked as good last night without King as they did when he played! Cumby is a machine...he'll light McMinn up tonight!

CC by 5.... thumb

I think McMinn will win, but it could go either way. With King out, the Kirby kid will be startin, and hes garbage, and i think we will exploit him and get some steals. Last time we played Cumberland, Cumby had 8 points and wasn't a factor with Nick Arnwine guarding him. I look for the same tomorrow night.

And Hicks for McMinn has been on fire, and i dont think Cumberland has anybody to guard him...so McMinn wins.

Edited by Burnt

I think McMinn will win, but it could go either way. With King out, the Kirby kid will be startin, and hes garbage, and i think we will exploit him and get some steals. Last time we played Cumberland, Cumby had 8 points and wasn't a factor with Nick Arnwine guarding him. I look for the same tomorrow night.

And Hicks for McMinn has been on fire, and i dont think Cumberland has anybody to guard him...so McMinn wins.

825597154[/snapback]

HA! u think Kirby is garbage??! i think your boy Hicks is garbage! Yea he had a great game vs. ooltewah...but my goodness if any AVERAGE player gets the looks he got theyd do the same! If the Jets keep cobb off the boards and keep Arnwine from penetratin...they win easily!! Cumby will have 20+!! thumb

HA! u think Kirby is garbage??! i think your boy Hicks is garbage!  Yea he had a great game vs. ooltewah...but my goodness if any AVERAGE player gets the looks he got theyd do the same! If the Jets keep cobb off the boards and keep Arnwine from penetratin...they win easily!! Cumby will have 20+!!  thumb

825597583[/snapback]

HAHAHAHA JT Hicks garbage?? That's like saying you having any knowledge about basketball players. Obviously, you don't anyway, since you just made that comment. He would make you look like a guy that crossed on the "Ankle Breakers" tape. He would make your whole team look foolish. He dropped 29 on Ooltewah, 13 in the first quarter. After the first, they face gaurded him. And you say he had just a great game, the kid has led the team the whole year. He's the MAIN reason those boys are where they are. So here's what I think...I think you are an illiterate Cumberland County fan doesn't know anything about anything, just like everybody else up there on the plateau.