LORETTO VS. HARPETH

ntd4lhs

Congratulations Lady Indians and way to go Holly Finch!  On the radio it sounded like Holly accepted the challenge facing Cross.  All 5 starters in double figures.....Wow!  If anybody on this thread had told me that Nikki Ellis fouls out with 4:00 minutes in the game and has 10 points, nobody.........nobody, would believe that Harpeth wins this game by 12!

825597893[/snapback]

8, not 12

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Agreed rolltide. Holly really stepped up tonight. Her rebounding and scrappy defense down low was the difference. Cross is good, I will say that, but Harpeth shut everyone else down. Their press was very effective. This was the Harpeth team I've been used to seeing this season.

Good job Indians, time to take care of CCCHS!

CONGRATULATIONS TO HARPETH ON A BIG WIN. CONGRATULATIONS TO HOLLY FINCH FOR HAVING A GOOD GAME. THE PERSON WHO ACTUALLY DID THE MOST DAMAGE TO CROSS AND LORETTO WAS LORETTO'S COACH BY LEAVING JANA ON THE BENCH WAY TO LONG IN THE 3RD QUARTER! GOOD GAME TO ALL LORETTO LADY MUSTANGS. GREAT CAREER PAIGE,LAURA AND CHANNING, YOU WILL BE MISSED.

AS A SIDE NOTE JANA CROSS FINISHED THE SEASON WITH 552 PTS TO BRING

HER CAREER TOTAL TO 1499.

Edited by 4MUSTANGS

CONGRATULATIONS TO HARPETH ON A BIG WIN. CONGRATULATIONS TO HOLLY FINCH FOR HAVING A GOOD GAME. THE PERSON WHO ACTUALLY DID THE MOST DAMAGE TO CROSS AND LORETTO WAS LORETTO'S COACH BY LEAVING JANA ON THE BENCH WAY TO LONG IN THE 3RD QUARTER!  GOOD GAME TO ALL LORETTO LADY MUSTANGS. GREAT CAREER PAIGE,LAURA AND CHANNING, YOU WILL BE MISSED.

AS A SIDE NOTE JANA CROSS FINISHED THE SEASON WITH 552 PTS TO BRING

HER CAREER TOTAL TO 1499.

825598508[/snapback]

Quit whining 4 mustangs. They said they girl was sick! All you loretto fans were on here saying how great your coach was and now you are wanting the coach out of there. Good luck next year

Great game to watch. That is how Harpeth played every night the first half of the season and they got it back just in time. Make no mistake, Loretto is a great basketball team. Nikki Ellis and Holly Finch showed us how a senior should play in a big game. Nikki hit threes when they backed off and drove inside to score or dish the ball to someone else when she was pressured. Holly took controll of the paint on both ends of the floor. As a result all five starters finished in double figures. This is the team that Cheatham lost to by 18. We're Baaaaaaack!

GREAT GAME,HARPETH. YOU PLAYED HARD AND TEAM BALL. GOOD LUCK ON YOUR

WIN AGAINST CHEATHAM....

WHAT HURT OUR GAME WAS A REPEAT PERFORMANCE OF OUR LOST LAST YEAR

IN STATE.

WE HAD A PLAYERS WHO WERE MORE WORRIED ABOUT POINTS FOR THEMSELVES

THAN WINNING THE GAME....

WE NEEDED THE BALL DOWN LOW AND IT WASN'T BEING PUT THERE.

GREAT JOB...CROSS

YOU WILL SEE 2000 POINTS NEXT YEAR!!!!!!!

GREAT GAME,HARPETH. YOU PLAYED HARD AND TEAM BALL. GOOD LUCK ON YOUR

WIN AGAINST CHEATHAM....

WHAT HURT OUR GAME WAS A REPEAT PERFORMANCE OF  OUR LOST LAST YEAR

IN STATE.

WE HAD A PLAYERS WHO WERE MORE WORRIED ABOUT POINTS FOR THEMSELVES

THAN WINNING THE GAME....

WE NEEDED THE BALL DOWN LOW AND IT WASN'T BEING PUT THERE.

GREAT JOB...CROSS

YOU WILL SEE 2000 POINTS NEXT YEAR!!!!!!!

825599128[/snapback]

good post dirtdobber from what i listened to from radio was who ever brought the ball past halfcourt took a 3 point shot instead of letting jana set up downlow and do what she does best. there was none of that done just terrible loretto has the best talent that loretto has seen in a long time and they may never get to show it with the coaching that is going on down there.

i don't want know one to get the wrong ideal i am not bashing coach green she just needs to back up and look what she has and utilize them.she really needs to use jana were she needs to be used DOWNLOW and set plays for her which is seldom done.ok i am done congrats loretto lady mustangs good job with what you had to work with.