Grace vs. CCS

Revolution32

We were fouling a lot but yall were too. Just no calls. Kyle G put up three consectutive layups and all 3 he was falled on and none were called. But there is no way we can put this loss solely on the shoulders of the refs.

825600243[/snapback]

I think two of those blocks were clean... on the last one i would have called a foul.

But i meant in the 4th with under 5 left, sorry for not being clearer.

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm here, sorry I was late I stayed and supported the CCS girls team. Grace congrats on the win, and if yall play as well as yall did tonight Temple will be playing away for the substate game.

The refs were not the best, and I thought I saw Skogan put on a Grace and get in there with all that flopping that was going on. And Davis if you have a username on here you know that you were under Kyle's legs the whole first half which should be called for a push but they think just because he is 6"6" that he cannot be fouled. CCS guards are absolutly garbage and are out of shape which was shown tonight when they would get beat off the dribble. CCS also only has 4 subs and that is why they might be under new managment next year.

I'm here, sorry I was late I stayed and supported the CCS girls team.  Grace congrats on the win, and if yall play as well as yall did tonight Temple will be playing away for the substate game.

The refs were not the best, and I thought I saw Skogan put on a Grace and get in there with all that flopping that was going on.  And Davis if you have a username on here you know that you were under Kyle's legs the whole first half which should be called for a push but they think just because he is 6"6" that he cannot be fouled.  CCS guards are absolutly garbage and are out of shape which was shown tonight when they would get beat off the dribble.  CCS also only has 4 subs and that is why they might be under new managment next year.

825600268[/snapback]

Davis never fouled him away from the ball he simply fronted him and got low where he couldnt have been pushed. Davis played great D. Sorry theres nothing else to it. Graces took charges yes its part of the games good teams do it wanna a tissue?

We were fouling a lot but yall were too. Just no calls. Kyle G put up three consectutive layups and all 3 he was falled on and none were called. But there is no way we can put this loss solely on the shoulders of the refs.

825600243[/snapback]

Carlos was just saying that it was pointless to foul with a few minutes left when we were up by 25. Davis played great defense on Kyle and don't get on here with your excuses for why he played so badly. :ph34r:

Davis never fouled him away from the ball he simply fronted him and got low where he couldnt have been pushed. Davis played great D. Sorry theres nothing else to it. Graces took charges yes its part of the games good teams do it wanna a tissue?

825600302[/snapback]

Were you at the game? Davis does front him well but then when the ball is getting lobbed into the post he started pushing his legs out from under him. Charges aren't the same as blocking.

Carlos was just saying that it was pointless to foul with a few minutes left when we were up by 25. Davis played great defense on Kyle and don't get on here with your excuses for why he played so badly.  :ph34r:

825600313[/snapback]

Kyle didn't play bad at all. If the CCS guards could have given him some good passes, he might have had another 30 point game.