Greenbrier - David Lipscomb IV

bogus

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can Greenbrier finally get the DL "monkey" off their backs?  This is the fourth time the two teams have met in the past 2 months.  Obviously a neutral court is not the answer for the Bobcats, as Lipscomb handled Greenbrier a week ago.  What should Greenbrier do different??

825596315[/snapback]

They have to BELIEVE.......................

DL will take this one. The greenbrier bobcats better be content with making it to the 2nd round. They beat a good livingston team on a bad night. I am not tryin to give any and if or buts, but i would take livingston over greenbrier 7 out of 10 times any day. DL is too good for greenbrier...i say DL by 11

Can Greenbrier finally get the DL "monkey" off their backs?  This is the fourth time the two teams have met in the past 2 months.  Obviously a neutral court is not the answer for the Bobcats, as Lipscomb handled Greenbrier a week ago.  What should Greenbrier do different??

825596315[/snapback]

That monkey has a permanent address. He may have to be surgecally removed. :lol:

Good Luck Bobcats!

Fatcat doesn't do basketball.

825596676[/snapback]

Can't make the trip to LA but am checking the board to see what the outcome is off and on all night when our Cats are playing there.

Cats, you can do it. Like Coachhard said---you've GOT to believe. The mentality that DL can't be stopped has got to go. We've knocked that monkey off in football, and now it's time to end that edge in basketball too. Just go out and give it your best. The community is behind you. Go CATS! FOCUS---FOCUS---FOCUS.

(I was going to say, Catfish is wrong--- I haven't seen "Fatcat" at even one of the bball games.)

Edited by GreenbrierCat2

Once again I would like to thank the busisnesses, in and outside of Greenbrier, and the community of Greenbrier for supplying the Gray Line bus for the team to travel on. Your continous support for the Bobcats is unbelievable and unmatched. Also I would like to thank the die hard fans who made the trip to Livingston Tuesday to support and cheer your team to victory. I hope to see you there again tonight doing the same thing.

Another note of thanks goes to the parents and fans for fixing food and buying drinks for the team.

Good luck to the Bobcats tonight against David Lipscomb.

Well, GB still wasn't able to get the monkey off their back. DL absolutely lit it up tonight and probly shot about 75% from the floor. GB allowed more points in this most important game than they have in any other game all year. GB averaged about 45 points per game allowed for the other team and tonight DL beat GB 82-60. I would have to say if DL plays like that tomorrow night...watch out MLK, it could be close. I give credit to the DL team, they are a well disciplined team and are very good at winning the important games. Good luck to DL the rest of the season.

I would also like to thank the community of GB for all the support they have given recently-providing the buses and the food after the game and coming to all the games this year...Thanks.

Seniors, you have set a great example for all the players under you...you have done a great job and I'm so glad to have been a part of such a great group of basketball players and friends. This has been my favorite year of high school (especially basketball) and I don't see how it can get much better. Thank you for the examples that you have set and the friendship you have shown. It means alot to me and the rest of the younger players on the team. We'll miss your example, talent, hustle, dedication, work ethic, and most importantly your friendship next year...Thanks.