Cumberland Co. Vs. Cleveland

Alright district 5 fans the match up we've been anticipating CC vs. CHS for a home sub-state game and the region title!

It's in the mad house and i expect nothing more than another sell out!!!

Any thoughts? Who will win and why?!  thumb

825597691[/snapback]

should be a great game, between 2 very good teams. Good Luck to both teams.

no way tngirl. Cumberland County- #6 in the state. We have beaten Cleveland before and we will beat them tonight. We have the pride of Cumberland County in Casha Foster, Lauren Elmore, and Jennifer Hood. Not to mention the #1 coach in the state, Tim Smith.

Cumberland County-76

Cleveland- 64

Good game but Cumberland County is too good at home, with our Student Section.

#1 Student Section in Tennessee. #3 Student Section in the Country.

no way tngirl.  Cumberland County- #6 in the state.  We have beaten Cleveland before and we will beat them tonight.  We have the pride of Cumberland County in Casha Foster, Lauren Elmore, and Jennifer Hood.  Not to mention the #1 coach in the state,  Tim Smith.

Cumberland County-76

Cleveland-  64

825599254[/snapback]

on one thread you said CCHS by 11, now you got 'em winning by 12? #3 student section in country??? yall fans are good, but I don't know about #3 in the country. and rankings mean nothing at this time in the season, anyone can be beat, just ask columbia central, and other top 10 teams who have got beat in the regionals.

no way tngirl.  Cumberland County- #6 in the state.  We have beaten Cleveland before and we will beat them tonight.  We have the pride of Cumberland County in Casha Foster, Lauren Elmore, and Jennifer Hood.  Not to mention the #1 coach in the state,  Tim Smith.

Cumberland County-76

Cleveland-  64

825599254[/snapback]

is real hard to beat Cumberland at home,no matter how good or bad they are...

home grown refs help out alot...

is real hard to beat Cumberland at home,no matter how good or bad they are...

home grown refs help out alot...

825599614[/snapback]

We have saved three really special Zebras for this game 1 from Linary, 1 from Isoline, and 1 from Hebbertsburg. Ha Ha Ha !!!!

Seriously, the game hasn't even been played, and you're already complaining about the officials.

It's my understanding that all our district games use the the officiating group out of Athens during the regular season. You really think they favor us over someone from the east side of the river? During the post season they are sent in from areas other than the regions that are playing.

We have one good year and it's all based on the officials.

I think this will be an excellent game, the last game these 2 teams played was probably the most competitive Women's basketball game I've ever seen at any level. I wouldn't be shocked which ever team wins. I expect both teams will represent our district and region well in the next round.