Mt. Juliet VS Wilson Central

ballfan

Region 4AA Tournament  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Region 4AA Tournament

You know who the real loser of this is?

Hillsboro. To go like 33-1 in a season and then win your region 6 game, only to have to play your substate elimination game against a team that was #2 in the nation that is going to be upset from losing to their rival 2 days before.

Yea, Hillsboro your screwed.

Edited by Wilson Central Dogg

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

C'mon now mailman, be for real for a minute.......Gassie is a GREAT player but best leader in the state? Williams and Jenkins the best posts in the state? The three previous games, those 3 had been non-existent with the exception of Gassie in the first game.....Mailman--great win tonight..you guys played great....dont post after an emotional win....it made no sense--need i remind you--3 and 1 for the year and what 11 or 12-2 all time??? back up a little and realize what your saying....and i dont recall any mj fans saying they were invincible (check you spelling by the way)..we have a good group of girls who play hard..i wish both teams the best of luck but its fans like ole mailman who really make ya dislike other teams......

C'mon now mailman, be for real for a minute.......Gassie is a GREAT player but best leader in the state? Williams and Jenkins the best posts in the state?  The three previous games, those 3 had been non-existent with the exception of Gassie in the first game.....Mailman--great win tonight..you guys played great....dont post after an emotional win....it made no sense--need i remind you--3 and 1 for the year and what 11 or 12-2 all time???  back up a little and realize what your saying....and i dont recall any mj fans saying they were invincible (check you spelling by the way)..we have a good group of girls who play hard..i wish both teams the best of luck but its fans like ole mailman who really make ya dislike other teams......

825600802[/snapback]

You don't recall any MTJ fans being invincible?

You must not live around Wilson County then.

omg what a game!

the reason we only scored 2 points in the 4th, was because we held the ball for a minute + every time we got the ball. i believe we would of won by more in regulation if we would of just kept playing ball. we were up 31-21 at one point. our student section was absolutely electrified. we were going crazy the entire game, specifically the 2nd half and OT. even the parents of both teams were big time getting into it. the last 3 minutes where everybody in the arena was yelling and on their feet was absolutely awesome to be a part of. i was, however, very dissapointed w/ the Mt. Juliet student section. there couldn't of been more than 30 students there, and they didn't even stand up for the 1st quarter. i can't believe that, ESPECIALLY considering the fact that their team was ranked #2 in the nation.

anyway, what a game. i can't wait to see Mt. Juliet again in state (and yes, we WILL see them in state for a 5th time this season.)

mj YOU MUST NOT KNOW WHAT A LEADER IS.....A LEADER IS A PERSON WHO GOES ON THE FLOOR NIGHT IN AND NIGHT OUT AND LEAVES ALL OUT THERE....A LEADER IS SOMEONE WHO MAKES THIER TEAMMATES BETTER.....THOUGH THEY MIGHT NOT HAVE THE STATE LINE OF A ALYSHA CLARK OR A KAIT MACMAHON THEY GET THE JOB DONE THIS GIRL HAS MORE HEART AND DETERMINATION THAN ANYONE IVE SEEN AND FOR YOU TO ARGUE THAT IS INSANE....AS FOR ME SAYING JENKINS AND WILLIAMS ARE THE BEST IN THE STATE WHAT I MEANT WAS THAT THEY ARE TWO OF THE BEST AND TONIGHT THEY DOMINATED WHAT WAS CONSIDERED THE BEST TWO MAN POST GAME.....AND REMEMBER THESE GIRLS ARE SOPHOMORES WHILE THEY WERE GOING AGIANST JRS AND SRS WOW THEY ARE SPECIAL I DEMAND THESE GIRLS GET THE RESPECT THE DESERVE.....

mailman--let me clear up what i was saying.....gassie is a great leader and i have lots of respect for williams and jenkins.....great group of talent there and i RESPECT that....but the comments you made, made it sound different......thank you for clarifying your comments

Now Enigma...my hats off to Wilson Central but c'mon. If Paige Mcfarlin's shot had gone in at the end of regulation, (it bounced around the rim), Mt. Juliet would have completed an 11 point turnaround in 5:30 mins on your home floor! The record now stands at: 12 times played, MJ 10 wins, WC 2 wins. Just a reality check. Tierney is the difference maker, she's a great player and will be a Miss Basketball candidate in '07. Don't get me wrong Sara is a good player too and she has made a difference. See 'ya in the 'Boro! thumb

I for one am really looking forward to seeing the Lady Bears play the Lady Wildcats again. It is so hard to beat a good team 4 times in a row and that is what happened last night. But, I am pretty sure that Coach Fryar and the best assistant in the state of TN (Coach Simms) will regroup their girls. It will be interesting to see if some of the responses on this thread will be as arrogant after the next time these two teams hook up because I am now fully expecting a WC victory.