Eaglettes prove me Right Once Again

showtime7

I was not at the game tonight but I got play by play from several different people during the game. I would have loved to been there to see how shocked the Lady Lions fans were. You had a great year but as the Little Man has always told us the season is broke into three parts: Before Christmas, After Christmas and the Tournaments. I have said it time after time that noone in the state of Tennessee has their kids playing like Rick has his girls playing every year when the Tournaments roll around. I am so happy for the kids and coaching staff and rest easy tonight cause you put the haters to sleep tonight.

If anyone is wondering I am going to go out on that same limb I went out on tonight and say that my Loved Eaglettes get another win Thursday Night and once again take another step closer to the "Glass House."

Hey Columbia Fans we didn't throw the district consolation game cause we wanted to beat you when it hurt the most and what "Napeleon" wanted happened again and that was a chance to play for the Region Title and to send Columbia back to the Lions Den to collect the uniforms for the year.

YOU GOT TO BELIEVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :unsure::D:)

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Showtime....you're cocky, arrogant, caustic and boastful.  I like it.  Keep up the good work.  thumb

825598549[/snapback]

Those are not good qualities to have in any case. Columbia has a great team that should have been in the state. They deserve a lot of credit for their accomplishments this year. Shelbyville, likewise, has accomplished even more since they came so far. They were coachable last night and everything worked out for a very big win. They and their FANS (Showtime, me and all) should be greatful and humble in victory as well as defeat. The blessing of even being able to play this game comes from above. Something is to learned in a win as well as a loss. Everything that happens is from HIM and I don't mean Coach Insell. To the best of my ability I humbly say "Thank You". thumb

Edited by flemtone

Man Showtime sure can get on your nerves. Yes Shelbyville did beat Columbia and you have to give them credit for that. But as anyone knows one you beat a team twice badly its difficult to get up for 3rd time, however Columbia should have and they did not.

But Showtime get some class and recognize that a 3rd matup was in your favor, Columbia had a great season and was better than shelbyville but they did not prove it in this all important game.

Get over yourself and the dwarf, and growup! :rolleyes:

I was not at the game tonight but I got play by play from several different people during the game. I would have loved to been there to see how shocked the Lady Lions fans were. You had a great year but as the Little Man has always told us the season is broke into three parts: Before Christmas, After Christmas and the Tournaments. I have said it time after time that noone in the state of Tennessee has their kids playing like Rick has his girls playing every year when the Tournaments roll around. I am so happy for the kids and coaching staff and rest easy tonight cause you put the haters to sleep tonight.

If anyone is wondering I am going to go out on that same limb I went out on tonight and say that my Loved Eaglettes get another win Thursday Night and once again take another step closer to the "Glass House."

Hey Columbia Fans we didn't throw the district consolation game cause we wanted to beat you when it hurt the most and what "Napeleon" wanted happened again and that was a chance to play for the Region Title and to send Columbia back to the Lions Den to collect the uniforms for the year.

YOU GOT TO BELIEVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  B)  B)  :D

825598470[/snapback]

how come shelbyville has no student fans?

825598990[/snapback]

90, the last time I was at White Co. which was several years ago, our bench was surrounded by nothing but old people. Where do you get off asking that question and what does that have to do with anything. The focus should be on the kids on the floor, not what is or is not in the stands. White Co. got beat fair and square so move on. Trying to belittle Shelbyville's fan base will not take away anything. I am suprised by you. If you all had beaten us, I can assure you I would not be asking a question like that. Am I out in left field on this one? Maybe but I don't think so. thumb