UNAKA...STATE CHAMPION BOUND AGIAN?

BIG DAWG 71

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

PBG030.....don't consider sportsnation a Peabody fan, I believe he/she is just in here to stir things up.  Real Peabody fans don't come in here and state things like that.  We KNOW that all the teams at this point are good and anyone could win. 

ROLL TIDE!!!!

825614541[/snapback]

well,

I couldn't have said it better. All the teams that show up in Murfreesboro are good. People have come on here and mentioned how teams have lost by 20 pts earlier in the season. None of that matters now. Like you said anyone can win and it's going to be a great show. I have never seen peabody play, but good luck to Unaka, and a safe trip to Murfreesboro. Go Rangers!!!!!

P.S. Krichunaka we need to make a trip to the Mat this weekend. Holler at us.

Edited by footballsmylife

P.S. Krichunaka we need to make a trip to the Mat this weekend. Holler at us.

825614945[/snapback]

I only wish I knew half as much about Basketball as I know about the Fabulous El Matador! I'll holler at ya'll! And shall we invite Acie and Tommy V.?

825615668[/snapback]

well,

Krichunaka invite whoever to the Mat. It's a blessing to experience the greatness. Oh are you heading to the Boro on Wednesday? If so C-ya there.

GO RANGERS!!!!! thumb

footballsmylife,

"Experience the Greatness." Now that's classic.

I plan to be there, provided the doctors (or deputies) release me.

But seriously, It won't be easy for me to travel that far. I've changed to the Dugger Branch brand, and it's the best yet! But I'm still a bit woozy from gulping that Jug you brought me from down Possum Hollor last winter. ;)

You think I might hitch a ride with Cardboard22? I'd better NOT DRIVE. ;)

Good Luck Unaka and Good Luck Adam.  You work very hard and also love basketball and support the Carter County teams aswell as Elizabethton and that is the way it should be.  I like all of the players at Unaka and around the area this year because they all have should alot of class this year and did not get on this site and bash each other.

Bring it back to Carter County.

Elizabethton and all of Carter County are behind you guys!!!!!

825612978[/snapback]

I WITH COACHSH GO RANGERS thumb GOOD LUCK BRING IT BACK TO CARTER CO.